Looking For Help For My Brothers Marriage

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by griget, Feb 11, 2023.

1. griget

griget Bronze IL'ite

Hi,

Writing this post after long time, we are looking matches for my brother and nothing is getting materialized.
    Not sure what is happening, my parents performed multiple poojas, Homma’s and what all the astrologers/priests told them but still not happening. we are all worried with what is going on as all our efforts are not making any progress.
    Seeking help from all the members of the community if they know any pooja/mantra/anything we can do for my brother marriage to happen.

He crossed his 30's while ago.
    Please if anyone know anything to make this happen please let me know.

Thanks

2. PurpleRoses

PurpleRoses Finest Post Winner

No poojas will help.
    Be practical. What's the reason for not finding any suitable alliance for your brother?
    Is it horoscope issue where your family is rigid n losing out the matches?
    Or does your family demand dowry for your brother or has that male ego of finding a girl n her family who will be submissive to your brother n parents?
    Or is it that girls rejecting your brother due to looks/salary/job position/his behaviour?
    1st find out the root cause n then work on the solutions rather than going to money minting astrologers or doing poojas.

MalStrom likes this.
  3. joylokhi

joylokhi Platinum IL'ite

@griget ,
    If as you say you and family have exhausted all the necessary parihara towards settlement of your brother's marriage, you will do well to ponder over the above points very well pointed out by our ilite at post 2 above.

However, when we were anxious regarding my son's years some 6 year's back we were given a suggestion to visit the Tirumanancheri temple in south India and also do a rudra homam at home (after check of his horoscope). We did both and the marriage got finalised within 4 months of the same. It a matter of faith - however, the practical aspects are also equally important. Best wishes.

MalStrom likes this.
  4. griget

griget Bronze IL'ite

Thanks for replying back to my post.
    My family is not into horoscope matches, my parents didn't check for mine too when my wedding happened.
    Coming to dowry we didn't ask so far, my brother is working and earning good and my parents are very well off.

Coming to looks i can't comment as i don't know if that is the reason he is getting rejected as no one specifically mentioned the same.

not sure of what to do so seeking help from fellow members.

Thanks.