Looking for good tailors in Thrissur and Triprayar area for baby/kids' dresses unit

Discussion in 'Kerala' started by shruthi2003, Jun 17, 2014.

1. shruthi2003

shruthi2003 New IL'ite

Hi all,
    I'm restarting my baby/kids' wear unit after along span of 2.5 years(pregnancy and delivery and taking care of my son). The biggest hurdle I'm facing now is getting a good tailor who can sew baby frocks/kids' clothing. I do all the cutting now. Am looking for tailors in Thrissur/Triprayar area who can do neat stitching for individual piece rates. The workers can work from their home and need to give me the finished dresses once aweek or so. Remuneration/piece rate will not be a constraint for a perfect tailor. I have been E-selling my products and was successful and I hope to be successful this time too. Please pm me if you know any good tailor in these areas.

Thankyou in advance!

Regards,
    Shruthi

2. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Re: Looking for good tailors in Thrissur and Triprayar area for baby/kids' dresses un

:welcome Shruti2003 to IL family,

Glad you are trying to catch up with your business again, May be moving this thread to the Regional forum fetch you some leads, will report this thread to the ADMIN and hope you would get response and find it useful too, Best Wishes,