1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for good freinds in sunnyvale

Discussion in 'Indians in Bay Area' started by meba, Apr 24, 2010.

1. cutiepie1

cutiepie1 New IL'ite

We too moved here like 6 months ago. but didn't make any frnds.. was studying something. Would like to meet... anyday is fine.

2. GPriya

GPriya Bronze IL'ite

Hi Cutepie1,

I love to meet you too. As I have indicated in another thread, I am leveing for Bangalore tomorrow and will be back on march 6th. After my return, we can definitely meet. I will contact you on my return.

Until then continue the efforts of meeting new and good loving ladies to keep life active and happy.

Cheers,
    GPriya.

3. cutiepie1

cutiepie1 New IL'ite

Sure Priya. Would love to meet when you come back. reply back then. Enjoy your trip.:cheers

4. rekhadave

rekhadave New IL'ite

Hello Friends,
    I have just moved from India on dependent Visa. and i stay near el Camino Sunnyvale.
    I am looking out to meet new people, make new friends and start preparation for GRE....
    Please let me know if we can be friends and enjoy.

regards,
    rekha

5. GPriya

GPriya Bronze IL'ite

Hi Cutepie1,

I have posted a message in the other forum about a possible meetup after 9th wednesday. Pls take a look. I came back from India just yesterday and when i went thro' all the postings in Sunnyvale, it is clear that all new comers are dersperately in need of good friends and meetup in a park is the best way of meeting all for the first time. So here is my preference, park in Sunnyvale, Braly or the other park in IRIS/GAIL avenue, or the one in ELcamino/fairoaks/remington. The best time would be 10Am in the morning or anytime before 5PM.

You can view the other posting of mine and let us see how many are truly interested to come out and actually takes the first step to try meet people.

Cheers and hope to meet you all,
    GPriya.

6. GPriya

GPriya Bronze IL'ite

Hi Sunnyvale ladies,

You are all very active posting messages on the forum, but nobody seem truly interested in meeting others in person. I posted my message about a week ago expressing interest in a possible meeting, but there is no response so far. Anyway, this posting is to let you all know that I did meet few others from bayarea who are actually interesed in meeting others and we met last week and plan to meet this week too. Those who missed out are welcome to join, if not as always, keep expressing your desperation for friendship by sitting at home and typing a post in the forum:crazy

Cheers,
    GPriya.

7. Januu

Januu Senior IL'ite

Dear Cutiepie, Rekha and priya,

Are you guys planning for any meetup in the upcoming days?
    If so, pls let me know. I was nt able to join the previous meetup since I had some other work to do. Wud luv to join this time and meet you all in person.[​IMG]

Cheers

Januu