Looking for good astrologer in Bangalore

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Bangalore' started by abhinavsingh, Nov 23, 2011.

1. abhinavsingh

abhinavsingh New IL'ite

Hi,
    Can anyone suggest any good astrologer in bangalore?

2. abhinavsingh

abhinavsingh New IL'ite

So many views but not a single reply :( seems most of the people viewed to look for an answer.... not even a single member had some good experience with any astrologer?? I know good astrologers are difficult to find ,so if any one of you have any good experience.please share

3. chocolate

chocolate Platinum IL'ite

Abhinav,There is one by name Venkataramaiah in Jaynagar or JP. Nagar . He is very good.You can ask around . Some of the famous personalities contact him.Good Luck.

4. bangalorean05

bangalorean05 Senior IL'ite

Hi choclate

Have you consulted this astrologer personally or by telephone. pls share your experience. Is the astrologer name is Venkatakrisha shastry or Venkataramiah. Pls give the landmark of his house i need to consult him at the earliest as i need some guidance. Pls help me in this regard. If you have his no kindly PM to myemail id

Regards

5. chocolate

I have contacted him myself. He is very accurate. You have to book an appointment on the phone. I know him as Venkataramaiah. Let me ask my family for details and get back to you.Is it very urgent.

6. bangalorean05

Hi

It is indeed very urgent as i need to consult about myself. Pls provide me the landmark of his residence and PM to me his contact number. Waiting for your reply at the earliest.

regards

Last edited: Dec 13, 2011
  7. chocolate

Bangalorean, If it is that urgent, you can meet a person who comes to Ganesha Temple in a small park opposite to Dwarakanath Kalyana Mantapa. You can ask the temple priest or cashier about him.The temple is small one but can be seen from side of the marriage hall. Good Luck. I will ask my family about the other person and get back to you. Good Luck.

8. bangalorean05

hi

Thanks for your reply. However i will be waiting for the address of Mr.Venkatramaiah. Pls reply back to me at the earliest. In the meantime how is your experience of the astrologer who comes to the Ganesha temple and where does Dwarakanath Kalyana hall/Dwarakanath Bhavan come?. Does it come in Basavangudi opposite to the police station, near Netkallapa circle.

A r speaking about the Ganesha Temple which is inside the playgroud circle.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2011
  9. chocolate

I am speaking about the same Ganesha Temple.It might take a few days to get back for Mr. Venkataramaiah. My mom refers to the person who comes to Ganesha Temple. He is good.

10. bangalorean05

hi

Okay Thanks i will go and meet him, waiting for ur reply of Mr.Venkatramaiah address and contact no