looking for friends

Discussion in 'Indians in Australia & NZ' started by Cloudfire, Mar 2, 2012.

1. Tia22

Tia22 New IL'ite

Hi Ladies..

hows weekend going???...we 2day watched the movie" Life of Pie"....a must watch ...!!!...breathtaking journey of a young guy in vast ocean...watch it if u get time...so shopping done for Christmas??...Kalpana r u going 2 Canberra dear ??...nice plan...!!!..cheers...!!!

2. jeyasutha

jeyasutha Silver IL'ite

Hi Tia,I am also thinking to watch that movie.u watched by DVD or u went to the theatre? Ur done ur shopping?is this for Christmas or for ur birthday? Advance happy birthday wishes dear. Christmas holiday is started for everyone.everyone still doing Christmas shopping.everywhere is very crowd.today we went to the plaza,it was very hard to get the parking place.we waited to someone to take the car to get that place.for the next two weeks,it will like this.tomorrow another summer scorcher is coming.it gonna be 39 degrees.i think it is better stay at inside the home.

3. jeyasutha

jeyasutha Silver IL'ite

Hi kalpana,I saw the page u given here.i came out from my phobia now.i hope the holidays are started to ur husband .enjoy ur holiday .where ever u go for this holiday,take photo and upload on FB.i also take photo and upload the photos on FB.happy holidays dear.

4. Ammu1

Ammu1 Bronze IL'ite

Hi friends, v hav postponed our Canberra plan after few mnths cos as ths s xmas time I m thinking abt safety to stay n hotels nt only tht instead of gng single family v r planning to go with our friends bt as they al r busy fr ths holiday v jus postponed it.... bt v r jus visiting nearby places, yest v went to Madame Tussauds it was really nice... I ll upload the photos soon in FB...happy holidays friends

5. Tia22

Tia22 New IL'ite

yeah Sutha...its extremely overcrowded during Christmas...!!...yeah dear I have done some shopping for my B'day like few new dresses...it was extremely hot yestday bt thank God 2day is nice n for rest of the week too..a friend of mine visited me yestday so yeah I was at home for most of the day...cudn't dare to go out..!!...thanks for ur wishes for my B'day dear...:)

6. Tia22

Tia22 New IL'ite

Sutha we watched this time at home bt u knw its releasing in 3D format in Cinemas on 31st Dec...so if u wanna go to cinema, my advice is that watch it in 3D...m sure u guys will enjoy it...!!!

7. Tia22

Tia22 New IL'ite

ur fun will get doubled if u make plan with the friends ..wise decision dear...:thumbsup!!!...n yeah post ur pics on FB...!!!

8. Ammu1

Ammu1 Bronze IL'ite

Hi friends, hw r u? Hope u all enjoyed well during holidays!! We had enjoyed a lot, visited nearby places thn spent sm days n shopping.. first of all I wish u all a very happy new year 2013... Tia nd Sutha I dint see any posts frm u people both n FB nd IL it seems u both r too busy? I ll soon upload photos n FB.. Hav a nice day dears...:)

9. jeyasutha

jeyasutha Silver IL'ite

Hi friends,how r u ? So far,I used Internet data provided by my mobile providers.that plan finished on 29 December.so,we signed the contract with Telstra for landline with 200gb data.it is only activated from today.thats why I could not check here and FB as well.we enjoyed our holiday as well.come on friends,keep this forum live:cheers
    Hi kalpana,r u prepared for pongal festival?:) will you prepare pongal at home? Advanced pongal wishes:thumbsup

10. Ammu1

Ammu1 Bronze IL'ite

Hi sutha, welcome after a long gap...:) yes we ( includes my parents ) do celebrate pongal festival in a simple manner jus I ll make pongal nd keep in front of god along with fruits ll do pooja nd hav tht pongal thts it... if sugarcane available v ll keep tht also... bt my parents ll do pooja n front of the sun... thts it da, hw abt u?