looking for friends

Discussion in 'Indians in Australia & NZ' started by Cloudfire, Mar 2, 2012.

1. Tia22

Tia22 New IL'ite

yeah Kalpana..m completely wid u..well he just loves to be friendly with other people..u knw one of my neighbours do visit me almost everyday and he gets so well along with her...even almost every1 in our street is nice and amiable and when I am standing out, having chat with sm1 from next door or around the street, he spreads his arms nd asks other person to pick him up..naughty boy..!!yeah dear I like ur suggestion n like I said we will try to make it memorable even if we three wud be there....I wish sm1 from India wud be with us on his B'day I mean my parents/my sis or my MIL to make it more cheerful...bt m very busy tomm...so me n DS wud be driving around for almost half of the day...and then will celebrate in the eve when his dad wud cm back from work..anywys u tk cr dear and hope to catch ya soon here...cheers

2. Ammu1

Ammu1 Bronze IL'ite

Hey Tia hw was d enjoyment on ur son's b day ya, lots of excitment ? Send me photos to FB da...

3. Tia22

Tia22 New IL'ite

yeah Kalpana...all went well..!!!...n I'll post his photos on FB soon dear...friends I know we all r busy bt still try to keep this forum fresh...a light chit chat from friends on this forum is like a cool and nice gust of breeze on a warm sunny day:)...hope every1 is fine...tk cr..:thumbsup

4. jeyasutha

jeyasutha Silver IL'ite

Hi kalpana&Tia,how r u friends?:) sorry friends for the long absent from this forum. yes,now a days this forum going dull.we should do chit chat at least one post per day.it will make us to keep in touch.now the Melbourne weather is very funny.one day it is very hot.one day always raining.so,we still not conformed about where to go during holidays.we are thinking to decide depends on the weather during that days.

Hey friends,do anybody hear about the December 21st doomsday rumour? I don't know it is rumour or not? But everybody talking about this on my husband work place.when he said about this to me,I really felt sick and worrying about that day because it is approaching soon.I saw in some Internet site like NASA said,it is rumour.what is your opinion friends?

5. Ammu1

Ammu1 Bronze IL'ite

Hi friends what Tia said s absolutely correct, v hav to bring ths forum to lively by keep chatting with our friends... nice thought nd words Tia.:) hey sutha dnt believe those rumours jus think of it one sec hw cm it happens n a day if still worries jus pray god... nothing bad ll happen da..." Ths world has to survive for thousand more years"... we shd think abt hw to live happily nd finding ways fr it... am I right friends?....:)

6. Tia22

Tia22 New IL'ite

Hey Sutha..!!...first of all congrats that u r back on ur weight loss target..gud on u..!!..yeah dear Mel weather is really funny these days..!!..I love it when it rains..!!..well I heard abt this doomsday almost three years back in 2009...my sis called me from India as she watched it on some news channel at that time..n she was so wrried as if its gonna happen next day:rotfl...n we watched an English movie named "2012" as well...it shows how earthquake , n Tsunami n all that kind of horrible stuff takes place on 21/12/2012 everywhere around the world..bt one thing for sure dear that no matter when the doomsday comes, we are always in the safe hands of our dear Lord, the father n mother of this Universe...so why worry...??..if it happens it will happen to every1 n if not then its not..so enjoy every day..:thumbsup!!..

7. Tia22

Tia22 New IL'ite

u r absolutely right my dear...!!!..10/10 points..!!!..Infact i watched some videos on youtube abt it that wht Indian saints/Sages say abt this ??...there is smthing scientifically gonna happen smwhere in the Universe...I mean some kind of orientation or smthing like that with sm stars bt it won't be having any -ve impact on planet Earth...bt again the bottom line is that its all in the hands of God..(our only protector)... so don wrry n be happy..n btw God can't do it..!!!...u knw why..???...coz he knows that m waiting for my B'day on 25th..:rotfl

8. jeyasutha

jeyasutha Silver IL'ite

Hi Tia&Ammu ,now I am feeling alright after both of yours comments:thumbsup. Only god knows what should happen,when it should happen. All of us living in the universe can not decide or know when it will end.we pray god and live this god given life as much as helpful to others and think every thing positively:bowdown.now I realize how much I have confused my mind.God is great.Thanks friends to clear my mind and make me think positive:cheers

9. Tia22

Tia22 New IL'ite

Sutha thats gud that u have overcome your phobia for the doomsaday...:thumbsup!!!...see half the day has gone n no sign of its happening..the rest of the day will pass as it is...:)...I was looking today that the thread I started for "new friendships"...I only got 4 replies...3 mine n one from u...!!..how sad...:-(!!!...It has been viewed over 200 times bt can't get even a single gal more except u both( I mean Kalpana n u) who can reply back...I knw nice people like u friends r out there bt may be not the right time to catch them up now...:)!!

10. Ammu1

Ammu1 Bronze IL'ite

Hey Sutha, as Tia said u hav to overcm ur phobia nt only fr ths doomsday bt also fr anyother thing da.. almost a day s getting over nothing happened fr ths world na nd ofcourse v cant predict the future bt lets try to enjoy every moment with the blessings of god... fr ur information jus view ths page da

Doomsday 2012 Fact Sheet | SETI Institute

Above all, it seems tht v three friends r having strong faith in god like ths most people in the world have believe n god so he ll not let us n any dangerous situation.... so friends jus v ll be happy nd try to make others happy :)