1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for friends in Dublin OH

Discussion in 'Indians in Columbus' started by RumaReddi, Jul 20, 2012.

1. RumaReddi

RumaReddi New IL'ite

Hi fellow Dublinites,

We recently moved to Dublin OH and are bored to death without friends. Please respond if you are looking to expand your network.

We love to sing, listen to music, play cards, watch old movies, discuss politics, explore restaurants, fine wine, books....

We speak Hindi, Telugu, Tamil and english ofcourse.

Please respond via private message if you want to network.

Thanks,

2. rsk1

rsk1 New IL'ite

Hello, I am not sure how to send a private message to you since I am new to IL. We also moved recently to the Dublin area. I have two kids. Prob. we can meet. Please try sending your contact details through a private message to me.

3. RumaReddi

RumaReddi New IL'ite

Hi,

You have to have 10 posts before sending private msgs so I guess we can exchange some info here.

We live in the Muirfiled area of Dublin and are slowly settling in the house. Moving to a new place is hard and it's harder when you don't have a network of friends. So our goal has been to make friends soon.

How are you all settling in? Must be hard with the kids. Let me know if you want to meet some where. We can arrange a convenient place and time to meet.

Take care,
    Ruma

4. rsk1

rsk1 New IL'ite

HI,thanks for your friend request. I can meet you. I live in an apartment behind Patel brothers. Please suggest a place, we can meet for sure.

5. estherjoshuva

estherjoshuva New IL'ite

Hi
    I am Rani. I moved here to Dublin very recently and looking for friends. Please contact me.