1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

looking for friends east brunswick

Discussion in 'Indians in Edison' started by Angel0205, Jun 3, 2008.

1. Angel0205

Angel0205 New IL'ite

HI All,

I live in east brunswick, NJ near taylor avenue. I'm looking for friends somewhere near. though I see lot of indians every evening but whenever I start talking they ask if I know Telugu, happend with me 3 times !!! such a strage question. ANYWAY.. I'm looking for english/ hindi speaking friends :)
    I'm a nice, fun loving, easy going gal :)

2. nehamehta

nehamehta New IL'ite

Hi there,

My name is Neha and I am from East Brunswick too...we can be friends ....well, let me give a brief intro about myself, I am in US for almost 11 years now,married and have 2 beautiful daughters.At present,am a homemaker,loves to go for movies,dinners with friends and very fond of reading ...I beleive ,good friends are very important part of one's life!
    How about you?:cheers

3. Shudhatma

Shudhatma New IL'ite

Hey,
    I am from east brunswick, i donot know Telugu at all.... I would love to know people who prefer speaking Hindi / English. Will be ok with Gujjus aswell

I would love to have friends in and around home place that is East brunswick.

4. Shudhatma

Shudhatma New IL'ite

Hello Neha,

I agree with your belief that good friends are very important part of one's life!
    I came to US in 2001, have to Teenagers , I do work in IT. I am in for the Idea of going out for movies and dinner with friend...
    We can be friends...

5. MeetaliB

MeetaliB New IL'ite

Hi,
    We are planning to move to east burnswick by june...where do you stay...we are still searching apartments...
    I have two kids 6 n 2 yrs..
    Meeta