Looking for Freelance IT Recruiter job

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by aishah, Nov 22, 2008.

1. aishah

aishah New IL'ite

Dear everyone,

I'm IT recruiter with 4 yrs of work experience, worked with Wipro Technologies & ANZ Bangalore. Due to personal reasons i quit working, now i'm looking for a freelance IT recruiter job.

Will be greatful if you people can help me out in this regard.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
    Aishah

2. roopadadia

roopadadia Silver IL'ite

Hi Aishah,

A fortnight ago i had received an email from a recruiting consultancy company in New Delhi. If you want and if the moderators allow i can give you their email id on which you can ask them for more details.

I have not enquired or researched about this organisation yet as i am not sure whether i want to get into placements again.

If the moderators permit then i can give the email id of the concerned organisation here and Aishah can contact them. Their offer is open to all India and an individual can work from home and they will provide the data and the necessary material for executing the job, is what they have mentioned in the mail.

3. aishah

aishah New IL'ite

thanks alot Roopa so sweet of you, will be waiting for the email id for further processing.

Aishah

4. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

aishah,

You have to complete your 50 posts to get your private messages enabled and then roopa can give you the details..there is no short cut dear...

5. aishah

aishah New IL'ite

thanks for your immediate reply Shanti, but can you let me know how can roopa help me out for the query i have posted.

Aishah

6. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

hi aishah

that is what i meant that there are no short cuts. you have to finish the 50 posts. only then you can pm roopa for more details or roopa can give you details..

we are against spamming, and all this precautions are for the safety of our members only. do go through the forum etiquette

7. Reethu

Reethu New IL'ite

Hi
    I am reethu. I am looking for part time job in recruitment.Can any one help me

8. orion80

orion80 Platinum IL'ite

Hi Reethu,

The easiest way would be upload your resume in Naukri.com and monsterindia.com websites.

Nowadays most people are looking for freelance recruiters ex: Roland Associates in Bangalore. Once you upload your resume in these websites, you will be getting calls from recruiting agencies who are looking to hire people.

-Lakshmi