looking for experience about chottanikara bagavadhy temple

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by daredafodil, Jun 26, 2015.

1. daredafodil

daredafodil New IL'ite

Hi sis..
    My parents asking me to chottanikara bagavadhy temple but I m having some doubts.pls guide me 1.what happen to bakthas during valiya gurudhypuja2.is small children are allowed during this pooja,3.what ismoosatta ,were this place in temple4.what is the procedure to visit temple to remove black magic.Kerala sis...please guide me

2. daredafodil

daredafodil New IL'ite

Keralite sis...pls guide me

3. daredafodil

daredafodil New IL'ite

4. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Why are they asking you to go. how did you get to know about the temple.

nothing. some get into the flow of the melam and the atmosphere. though there are many people who have issues who start behaving differently. they start dancing and beating and so much more.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivRWwXMsQLE is how guruthi pooja is done and the explanation is already in the video.

if you like you can watch this movie. i think it loosely gives you an idea.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hS_3oO56f24 (in malayalam) and in tamil
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RV-Akku4Cw0

2.is small children are allowed during this pooja,
    yes. depends on how you can manage them in the rush and sometimes kids get scared and even adults. it is the energy level that is created added to the melam, the night darkness and more. i have taken my kids, but they were told what to expect, so they don't have any issues.

3.what ismoosatta ,were this place in temple (no idea. though i think it is the entrance. somebody who is more clear and has more idea should be able to help. based on a yakshi story.

i am not a kerala person. and i do not have proper idea on the black magic also. but many just feel visiting the temple is enough. and some stay for a mandalam and get cured.

5. daredafodil

daredafodil New IL'ite

I feel happy.. To see such a response from you sis...somebody told that my family having black magic my father told to go there then it will vanish.but he too don't ve good knowledge regarding the temple. I saw in website that moosata having evil spirits so don't go there(that place alone) so I decided to gain knowledge before visiting... I m requesting for Cochin sis... To reply me...thnx a lot

6. EagerForInfo

EagerForInfo Gold IL'ite

Yes I too want experiences please advise !