1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for apartments in new providence,NJ

Discussion in 'Indians in Jersey City' started by barvin02, May 18, 2014.

1. barvin02

barvin02 New IL'ite

Looking for 1BR apartment in new providence close to murray hill station,preferably indian community for immediate relocation.

2. firefly

firefly New IL'ite

Hi,

Did you find any good apartment? I am looking for one for my family and need urgent inputs. Got to decide over this weekend. Thanks in advance! Any pointers would help!

Thanks,
    Meena

3. Priya4oct

Priya4oct Gold IL'ite

Hi OP,

I am sorry I din't see you post earlier.
    I stay in New Providence, close to train station so can help out with apartment. We have around 10 Indian families in our society , belonging from North , south and really we enjoy . PM me if you need any information.

4. Vaarthin

Vaarthin New IL'ite

Hi Priya,

I'm Aarty. I'm moving to New Providence in a month. I would appreciate your inputs regarding schools and NP town. Pls advice.
    -Aarty

5. Vaarthin

Vaarthin New IL'ite

Hi Meena,

Did you manage find the apartment in NP? Do u like the town ?

-Aarty

6. seagreen

seagreen Gold IL'ite

Hi,

I amplannig to move to New Providence too. also looking at Murray hill, stirling, Summit area
    We want to rent a 2bhk nd our budet is $1500. Our biggest concern is proximity to train station as my husband will use NJtransit to travel to jerseycity and safe neighbourhood. I have shortlisted a few apts online i.e. Spring garden NP, Nurray hill apartmens and Stirling Manor. Any reviews on these?

7. Vaarthin

Vaarthin New IL'ite

Hi,

We live in Murray hill. It will take 45 mins communte from New Providence NJ to Hoboken. It is the best considering the apartment near to NJ transit station. Pls do look at Murray hill apartment and village at New providence. These apartments are located very near by murray hill station. We dont need to worry about car parking at train station. Aslo regarding Spring garden apartment, it is located near New Providence station and which 1 mile apart from murray hill. Good luck

-Aarti

8. sba

sba New IL'ite

Hi,

We are looking to move to NP / Summit . We saw NP Gardens, Mews, Spring Garden, Spring Hill. Which of these has good indian population. I have a 4 year old daughter and was wondering which of these has a park for kids and a trail to walk?

9. nandinivikram

nandinivikram New IL'ite

Hi all

Looking to move to New Providence soon. Pls give me some Information on how the schools are, the apartments that I can rent close to station, train to the city as my husband works in NY.
    I have a 6 yr old and 8 yr old girl.
    Also how much is the rent for 1 bedroom in the apartments?
    Thank u so much in advance.

Nandini