Looking For An Apartment In Huckingen, Duisburg

Discussion in 'Indians in Germany' started by SwethaSankar, Sep 6, 2016.

1. SwethaSankar

SwethaSankar New IL'ite

Hi Ladies,

I am new to this group. Il be traveling to Huckingen, Duisburg this month end. I am looking for a single or shared apartment near this area. I will be working there for a almost 6 months. Anyone you know to sublet for rents, please let me know. Looking for a safe and furnished place near indian communities.

Thanks in advance..
    Swetha

2. Nikis

Nikis New IL'ite

Hi swetha :), I am Nikhila, originally from Bangalore, India but living in Düsseldorf as i recently got married. There are quite a few sites online which give you details about shared apartments or rooms, with their prices, contact person etc. If you feel that will help, I can give you some links, as even I am house hunting now.

3. SwethaSankar

SwethaSankar New IL'ite

Hi Nikhila,

Congratulations for your marriage. Thank you so much for your help. Please provide me the links il go through them. Also if you know anyone personally there do give me the details.

Thanks
    Swetha

4. Nikis

Nikis New IL'ite

Hi again:)

Thanks for your wishes. I have mentioned a few sites below, where you can look for shared or rented apartments based on your requirement. You can choose meite Wohnung ( rented apartment) and add details like zimmer(rooms), grose(size), preis(cost) etc and also choose the area. I personally dont have contact with any agents. But if you like an apartment you can either write an email to the owner or call them directly of they have specified any phone number. But be sure to check all details like cold rent and warm rent and also if you have to buy the kitchen separately.

If there is anything specific you want to know, let me know. Il answer if i know it.

Mitwohnzentrale, null provision, immobilienscout24, wg-gesucht.de, student Wohnung.