Looking for a nanny job in London

Discussion in 'Indians in London' started by mahiarvind, May 17, 2011.

1. mahiarvind

mahiarvind New IL'ite

Hi all, I am new to this forum, I am maheswari from India. Recently I applied for nanny jobs in London. They suggested me to contact one travel agent by mail. Please educate me regarding the process and how to find the real families, who is looking for nannies. please suggest me friends. Its very helpful for me. Suggest me the safest way to get nanny job in London, because I am new to London

2. msridevi

msridevi New IL'ite

Hi Maheswari,

are you in london already? iam looking for ananny at home to look after my 19month old daughter.

let me know if you are intrested with more details of you like your visa status,nationality and languages u speak and any nanny or childcare experience.

thanks,
    Sri

3. mahiarvind

mahiarvind New IL'ite

Mrs.Sridevi, I am now in Chennai I don't have visa. If you can help me to get work permit I am happy to take the duties

4. mahiarvind

mahiarvind New IL'ite

Sridevi, plz let me know ur interest on me as nanny. If u r not interested also I don,t mine but help me to know some points If you have any idea. I applied for a nanny position by online The suggested me to meet a travel agent. Do you have any idea of the process of work permit for nannies

5. msridevi

msridevi New IL'ite

Hi Maheswari,

sorry,i wont be able to process visa for you.thanks for replying back.

i really dont have any idea about nanny visa process.but i would suggest you to meet a good visa agent who can processa a work permit for u to come over to london.agents will give you more information.but make sure you are meeting the right agent,coz there will be many agents who take money and doesnt process the visa properly.

all the best.

take care,
    sri

6. ramanav

ramanav New IL'ite

hi,all, I am new to this forum, I am Ramana from India (Hyderabad). I am living in east London. Recently I applied for nanny jobs in London. Please educate me regarding the process and how to find the real families, who is looking for nannies. please suggest me friends. Its very helpful for me. Suggest me the safest way to get nanny job in London, because I am new to London.

7. Meghnakapadiya

Meghnakapadiya New IL'ite

Hi ramana, I will be moving to east London in January and will be looking for a nanny cum cook. Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks. Meghna

8. chitrajayaraj

chitrajayaraj New IL'ite

hi meghna,

im living in east london and looking for nanny job.having 3years experience if u are intrested plz reply me.

thanx

9. SubaJ

SubaJ New IL'ite

Hi,

I am searching for a good south Indian(Tamil) cook. Please share if you know anybody.

Thanks,
    Suba

10. chitrajayaraj

chitrajayaraj New IL'ite

hi,

sure. i ll tell you. just tell me were do you live i ll forward to my friend, and plz just inform me if you know any family seeking nanny. thanx