Looking for a job in apparel industry in Madurai

Discussion in 'Madurai' started by Kranthivemula, Apr 16, 2007.

1. Kranthivemula

Kranthivemula New IL'ite

As we have recently moved to Madurai from Ahmedabad, i am on a lookout for a place to work. I sincerely hope that you can very well help me in this endevour.

Briefly, I have a P G Diploma in Fashion Technology from Andhra Pradesh Productivity Council and graduate degree in English Literature. I am very experienced in the development of apparel from concept through creation and has the ability to work in both industry and custom areas. I am also skilled in draping, patternmaking and garment construction. I also have a good ability to visualize finished products from flat sketches. i am also effective working in a group as well as independently.
    I sincerely hope that you would respond positively to my initiative of finding a organisation in Madurai which could help me in building my career. Hoping to hear from you.

Regards
    Kranthi Vemula

2. kavikrishna71

kavikrishna71 New IL'ite

HI Kranti, nice to meet you. Nice to know that you are in fashion field. Iam doing my Dip. in fashion in hyderabad. And my native is madurai. Did you manage to find any jobs in the related field? I dont know any paerticular person in that field but know some boutiques where you can go and try. If you want details, let me know.

3. Lilly07

Lilly07 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Kranti and Kavitha,
    I need some information about a good tailor shop at Madurai who can do dress making in a typical north indian style.
    I am also planning to stitch nice tunic tops when I visit Madurai this time during december. But I have not tried any tailoring before in Madurai as I always prefer Bangolore. Please let me know a tailor who can stitch trendy salwars at Madurai.

4. Nsas

Nsas New IL'ite

Hi Kranthivemula and Kavikrishna,

Please let me know any good tailor, who can stich sarees blouse, salwars in north indian style. I have plans to stich my materials once I go there. I am little scared to stich my materials in madurai, since I had very worst experience last time.
    Kindly help me find a good tailor in madurai. Thanks