1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Look for the BEST in each other:Top 3 Qualities you love the most in your partner

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Induslady, Feb 5, 2015.

1. sarajara

sarajara Gold IL'ite

Hi all,

thanks a lot for bringing up this beautiful thread to find out the best qualities in our spouses and to share it across.

My husband was, is and will continue to be a hero to me for the below qualities.
    1) he is a good leader and courageously takes up the responsibility and risk in solving issues for himself and people around him. His NO FEAR attitude still bowls me over :)
    2) he is not afraid to say the truth at any time. HE NEVER LIES!. I'm not telling this because he is my husband but he is really a gem if a person by his truthful ness.
    3) he cannot bear to see any one suffering. HE is soft hearted. He appears to be not so attached to people. But he is a really affectionate person and showers true love on friends and family.

There are more good qualities in him. But if I go on.. It would be like bragging about my own DH. Too much... And hence. I stop here :)

I feel that. My DH is God's greatest blessing in my life!

2. AruljothiD

AruljothiD Silver IL'ite

I m still in the process of understanding Life, i m sure my DH ll take me to a content state of mind soon..

3. hrastro

hrastro Platinum IL'ite

So I put this question to DH and he replied "Oh that's so easy, the top 3 things I love about you are you, you and you!"

Now I'm wondering if it was just to stop me from asking further questions ;-);-)

3 people like this.
  4. rosepetals

rosepetals Bronze IL'ite

What a wonderful thread! Full of appreciation and good thoughts. Thank you for starting this positive chain.

There are many good qualities that I really admire in my DH, but the top three would be:

1) He makes me and our kids his first priority. He puts my needs and comfort level first in any situation. He has always been the kind of person who just goes ahead and takes decisions. He rarely asks anyone for advice or suggestions- not even his parents. But with me, he does not stick to his usual style. He puts in a word, he always informs me beforehand and ask me my opinion and if I am comfortable with it and is willing to make changes for me.

2) He is very different from me in general, but in the what I feel is a key aspect, he is just like me : he tries his best to avoid conflict. He can get a little hot headed at times, but we always sort out any issues by discussing them openly with each other. It might be hard to believe, but in 4 years of marriage, we haven't had a single fight. Arguments, yes, but never a fight.

3) The general impression everyone usually has of my husband is that of an intelligent, introverted, serious, mature, practical, observant soft spoken man . Though he is all of the above mentioned adjectives, he also has an extremely fun side that only I get to witness. He can be totally crazy at times and secretly, I am glad that only I get to see him like this. He also lets me be as I am. Seriously, I haven't had to change anything about myself after marriage I have complete freedom to do what I want to and honestly, I was not really given much so much liberty even by my parents while growing up. So much so, that when I am with my folks, I still face restrictions and long to go back to my hubby..

5. askk

askk New IL'ite

There are many that would go on the list but the best three that really touched me are
    1.Patience towards everybody
    2.Mature thinking
    3.Involves me in most decisions

6. surekhasarathy

surekhasarathy New IL'ite

three best best qualities of my husband
    1. Strong support all throughout the ups and downs of my life
    2. respect my ideas and opinion
    3. unconditional love for me and kids and everybody at home.

7. Viji14

Viji14 New IL'ite

Three things I love about him :
    1) the way he takes care of our family with full attentiveness
    2)is a hero figure to both our kids
    3) is free of any kind of addictions

8. Amti4u

Amti4u New IL'ite

1. His love and respect towards my family.
    2. His quick witted nature
    3. His honesty

9. jaivini

jaivini Senior IL'ite

He is understanding
    He is loving and caring
    His heart is pure gold
    He Is best husband
    There is no words to describle how my husband
    He is a god gift to me.

1 person likes this.
  10. pkr

pkr Senior IL'ite

1. She accepts me as I am, and change herself according to my life:
    In 10 years of married life, she always stood with me with all ups and downs in my life without any change in her love and care for me and my family.
    She lived as an ideal housewife for 6 years under my shadow irrespective of her education, achievements, and qualities. At the time of financial crises, she came our of life under my shadow and lived a life of equality with a part time job to help me. Seeing me shying of her smarter and taller look in jeans and heel, she avoided her heel sandal while going to office with me.
    Within 3 years, she got full time job with 2 promotions For 2 years, I am living in a house from her company with her as breadwinner. … seeing me feeling inferior to her followed by my effort to change job and wearing high heel shoes, one day, she told that I am the best man she had ever met in life, and she wanted me as I am, and she can leave her job for me. Seeing her crying for my feeling I said sorry to her for my ego and promised to live as a househusband if needed. Since that day, I am proudest husband supporting his wife for her career.
    And everyday I see more love and respect for me in her eyes seeing me having proud for her.

2. She is the best person I have ever met in my life:
    She is the best person in my life who only try to find positive out of everything. She takes care of my parents more than I do. She is bearing the educational expenses of few poor kids. She helped few families in their daughter’s marriage, and I often hear people saying her like an angle in their life. Her finding positive in everything helped me to live for my passion in life.

3. She is my best friend and mentor: After I killed my ego and accepted her based on her quality, I am the happiest man with she my best friend more than wife. She mentored me to control my health.

I feel good when I see respect and love in her eye for giving her success she deserved.