1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Lonliness is frightening

Discussion in 'TV' started by vidyasarada, Jan 18, 2007.

1. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

My dear Sriniketan,

You are a fortunate woman. I read your post with much interest and your parents, to say the least, are awesome! You must have done a lot of good karmas to be born to such selfless and noble parents. Please greet them from me :) I was very impressed with their generosity and their spiritual nature. They are not preaching, but practicing what the learned preach.
    I was so overwhelmed with your post that I immediately logged in to write this post. You sure are blessed. I think it is because of such noble beings that the world still spins, albeit on a tilted axis ( thanks to Vidya!) and the sun rises and sets.

L, Kamla

2. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kamla,
    I was overwhelmed by your quick response. I am sure I have done some good karmas to get parents like them and also friends like you through indusladies.
    What i like more about my parents is their contentment in life. They are happy with what they have and they don't want to add anything new to that stock. Even after so much compulsion, they accepted the laptop we gave them last year.
    Sriniketan

1 person likes this.