1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Lonley Days, is there an end?

Discussion in 'Life Without Spouse' started by justice218, Aug 7, 2013.

1. justice218

justice218 Bronze IL'ite

Hello Ladies

I am having one of those days where I feel extremely lonely and wonder why all bad things happen to me. When I was young girl I used to dream about having my perfect family, with a loving a husband, a decent job and kids by the time I enter my mid twenties, a happy family, friends etc etc..

I am turning 26 in 14 days, going to be a soon divorcee, with no job, still too complete my masters and plenty of loans. Hell, what has happened to my life, I wonder..

At one stage I am glad what has happened with soon to be ex, because I do not think I would have to lived to see my 26th birthday if i stayed another day with that horrid man and his family. I would hanged myself after the torture that they have put me through.

However, my life seems so lonely, though I am surrounded by family, I feel so abandoned and disappointed.. I keep myself busy everyday with some activity and am optimistic that tomorrow will be a better day. but now im starting to really wonder where there will a better tomorrow and if its ever going to come. I cry myself to sleep and pray to God to take the pain away from my bleeding and angry heart and help me move forward.

I am sick of all these court cases, the constant worry about lawyers, putting my parents through financial worries. I want everything to end so that I can start my life again. I want to believe that there is a right guy for me out there, but there always seems to one or another bridge that I have to cross to move forward.

Is there an end to my lonely life I wonder...?

2. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

Of course, there is always light at then end of the dark tunnel. All you have to do is to have patience to walk through that tunnel.

Look at the positive side of all that you are goin through. Life is giving you a second chance. Once all the legal formalities are done with, you will be free. So, from now onwards look at everything good that is coming your way and I am sure you will tide through much easier. My Hugs

2 people like this.
  3. Princess23

Princess23 Silver IL'ite

few days to go i guess.

New Beginning from your 26th Birthday

Cry as much as you can before your auspicious day and Be a New Born and start enjoying your life.

Everything will fall on you at a right time for sure:)

Good Luck Dear:)
    Ethuvum Kadanthu Pogum..

My advance wishes to you.

1 person likes this.
  4. Geetanjalikumar

Geetanjalikumar Gold IL'ite

Dear Justice,

You are going through a natural emotional cycle. This time, memories, pain everything will eventually fade away. In the midst of all these you are doing a good thing, i.e. praying to God and trusting in him for your future. Please continue to do it.

I pray to God to give you strength to pass through this time. May God bless you.

5. peeks

peeks Gold IL'ite

You are very young my dear...do not lose hope. Everything happens for a reason....you will come out of this much better than before. Hold on to your goals and dreams never let go, you will achieve them just have faith.

6. Twinkel

Twinkel Platinum IL'ite

Dear OP, :hugs: No one's life is fairy tale out there. Every life is a complete wave with crests and troughs! Have faith and hope. Be strong and remember, darkest hour is right before the brightest hour to come :)

7. GoogleGlass

GoogleGlass IL Hall of Fame

Venting out is one form of releasing the pressure, if you don't then that affects you much severe than the actual problem.

You have done the right thing by letting your steam out here.

Courage, determination to stand for your self esteem is the need of the hour & not your tears to sink you further.

The inevitable has happened and you should really feel happy that you - "YOU" managed to survive all the odds against you and come out successfully for a better & happier life that is waiting to embrace you with both hands.

Feeling for the past do you want to delay the good in life that is coming to you? Never do that - no individual is inferior to the other by any means.

Your success should send the message that you are not a coward and you are very much capable of making your own life worth living for.

There is always light at the end of a dark tunnel. That light is now visible to you and make a move towards that.

Don't bury the past but burn it, even a trace of the ash shouldn't remain in you.

All the best - be your best and make the best for yourself.

1 person likes this.
  8. luckysangeetha

luckysangeetha Gold IL'ite

Difficult time are the best time for us know to ourselves better and you learn a lot of out of where are are your strength and weakness. Pray god and all will become better.

1 person likes this.
  9. Barbie2013

Barbie2013 Silver IL'ite

Please be strong. U are not lonely dear. U are with parents who always pray god for ur wellbeing. At this moment u are going through tough time so you are feeling so Right now its tough for u to think of future.
    Please spend more time with family. Really it can heal your pain.
    Recollect the best of ur childhood memories they really make u feel happy.
    Gain strength.Be strong. Start concentrating on your studies and make ur parents happy.

I am sure Mr.Perfect is going to wave u hand and welcome u to a new beautiful life filled with all the happiness
    soon.That day is not so far.

10. Twinkel

Twinkel Platinum IL'ite

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.