1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Long Lost Friend

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Mar 14, 2008.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Shanti,

Nice to know u like all of Veda's friends and old collegues.

But suppose he had a few ex girlfriends whom he know before marriage.Would u still be friends with them ? Just a curious thought Big LaughRegards.kamal

2. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Priya,

Thanks for yr warm wishes to our friendship and hope it goes a long way once again.Regards.kamal

3. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Kamalji,

Ex colleagues include girl friends also. And i am also one of them..so no need curiousity..Big LaughBig Laugh

4. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Shanti,

So u were his girlfriend, and u had a love marriage ? Now im curious.So u knew about his other girlfriends too, and u won in the endBig LaughRegards.kamal

5. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kamalji
    A beautiful post. I know how exciting it might have been meeting a friend after such a long time. In friendship such small misunderstanding do happen some times but when we realise it we are always ready to forget it and hug our dear friend.........
    I am sharing mine which happened last month.........
    Even I heard from a friend after 9 years I just couldn't believe my ears. After I left India nearly 9 yrs back I lost contact with my friend I had her number and email ID but since she moved to differenct place and my changing countries had lost the number nd even the email as she had changed her ID and she lost mine and just couldn't contact each other. Last month I got a call from her she is in India. I know it was her voice but just couldn't believe that she got my number and called me I was so happy about it. Accidently she got my mom's number and she had called her and got my number. And we spoke nearly 30 minutes that might have costed her a lot. But both of us were so excited to hear each others voice after such a long time that both of us never wanted to end up with it.
    Now we are in regularly calling and exchanging mails

6. twinsmom

twinsmom Silver IL'ite

Hello Kamlji,
    Promod is lucky to have had a friend like you in the past when he was in need.... and now when you proved that you are a friend indeed! Hope he realizes that now.
    Reagrds,
    twinsmom

7. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Yeah kamalji. No need of being curious. he was my close friend apart from being my colleague. so it was a known devil better than unknown angel. and he still has a few girlfriends, who are my friends too.....

8. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Aruna,

That is a very nice example of yr meeting yr friend after 9 years.Must have felt real good eh !

Yes even i feel good, and hope ego dosnt come in the way again.Thanks.kamal

9. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Verbose,

Well even he is a gem of a guy, now down to earth.Lets hope we carry on the friendship.Regards.kamal

10. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Shanti,

I wish my wife was like u,to be friends with my girlfriends.(Unfortunately i dont have any right now)Big LaughVeda is lucky to have girlfriends , and u.HAHA.Regards.kamal