1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Long live laugh

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by sreemanavaneeth, Dec 9, 2011.

1. sreemanavaneeth

sreemanavaneeth Gold IL'ite

[JUSTIFY]
    LAUGH, KEEP SMILE SMILE PLEASE. It is a part of Human Nature. When we startdescribing about anybody surely we will say I like his/her smile. When we saw the person after a longtime he/she gave a smile which we used in our normal routine life. It plays a major role in our life. If we laugh our entire face bones, tissues will get relaxed and we will be away from our worries for sometime. We will always used to remember the happy funny time which we come across. Laugh it comes unconsciously, it comes automatically if anything happen in front of us . Our heartiest laugh will have positive energy and inturn will make others also laugh and enjoy by forgetting their worries for a while. Laugh should not be a negative one. If it is like that the other human will have very bad impact and will be wounded more.

Laugh is the inborn quality of the human and it is an automatic sign pop up on our face. Even ifanyone tickle us in our body we will suddenly laugh and could not control the laugh still the action isgoing to get over. Whole hearted laugh we can say it is an admiration of the people with whomwe are talking. Even if a kid utter any words it has its own impact by making his/her parents and others laugh more by quoting even if he/she become old also. Laugh has bonded with the human activities and smile bring the enemy also to become a friend. I cannot control my laugh even if I think about the past incidents where I have enjoyed more with my sisters, friendsoffice colleageus. In turn even the happy moments thinking has its own quality to keep ourmind and body in an healthy way.

Baby love has its own style and make everyone at home with smiling always a very valuable innocent laugh which GOD has created for the infants. Laugh not only refresh our mind alone but it makes the person to be away from worriesand keep fit to accommodate in any situation he/she faces. Negative laugh also has its own impact other person mind and heart will be heavy if we giggle or gossip with our laughlet us not have negative laught. Let us make even the negative things in our life as positivewith our great grand LAUGH and with a SMILE always.

LET US LAUGH TO BE AWAY FROM OUR WORRIES, DIESEAS AND ENJOY OUR LIFE WHAT GOD PRESENTED TO US. HAVE A GREAT WEEK:):)
    [/JUSTIFY]

2. maalti

maalti Gold IL'ite

Yes Sreema, it is rightly said that Laughter is the best medicine. Nice one. Regards

3. vchelluri

vchelluri Gold IL'ite

Enjoyed a lot reading your blog Sreema.

Reading your blog I remembered my most favourite quote --

Thousands of languages around this world
    but
    “smile” can beat them all.
    Because
    “Smile” is the Language even a BABY can speak..

Regards,
    Latha.