London Ladies - Introduce yourselves here!

Discussion in 'Indians in London' started by Induslady, Oct 29, 2006.

1. RajniT

RajniT New IL'ite

:hiyaHello London Ladies,
    I have just joined this forum.I'm from India and relocated to UK after marriage last year. I was working but a took a break from last month. Its difficult to kill time specially when u r out of u r own country.
    I miss my friends/family back home but i'm equally looking forward to meet and make new friends here...share ideas and participate in group discussions....may be shopping with girls group or walk and explore this beautiful city.
    I love travelling,reading,movies etc.:cheers
    so please let me be a part of this forum.I'm sure there are lot of girls like me who would look for good friendship.

Regards
    Rajni:thumbsup

2. myimagesmatter

myimagesmatter New IL'ite

Hi,
    I'm Rashmi, came to London three years ago to study Photography. I currently work as an artist and I also teach Photography. If anyone ever needs a chat, or company to go and see some art, get in touch!!

Rashmi

3. eesh84

eesh84 New IL'ite

Hey Girls,

This is Eesha this side, and I am staying in Isleworth, Hounslow. I am new to London, and am looking for friends, I stay alone,so get bored on weekends and all....I would love to make new friends, with whom I can hang out, and explore the city..!!
    Looking forward to ur replies..:):):thumbsup

4. kaswini

kaswini New IL'ite

Hi all,
    My name is Aswini and we (my husband and myself) just moved to London from California. Originally we are from Hyderabad. So as you can guess our mother tongue is Telugu. We got married in the August of 2008 right after my graduation (major in Applied Mathematics and minor in Computer Science from the University of Waterloo) in Canada.

My parents, brother and myself immigrated to Canada from India in 2004. So, after I got married in 2008, I have been in California with my husband since. After spending 8 years of my life in US & Canada we wanted to experience a different lifestyle and explore Europe/UK as we just love traveling.

My husband is an IT consultant and I am a homemaker. I keep myself busy by planning more and more trips:rotfl, cooking, Photoshopping, watching Korean Dramas :thumbsup(my favorite of all) and last but not least talking to my parents, relatives and friends.

Most of my friends and relatives are in US and Canada, so we hardly know anyone here in the UK. I am looking for girls who are interested in meeting up once in a while to talk, shop (find out what stores are best here in price and in quality for clothing, etc) and just have fun:cheers.
    Looking forward to hearing from you!!!
    Aswini

5. birdy2011

birdy2011 New IL'ite

Hi I am Rati...just moved to london 6 months back ....anybody celebrating karwa chauth here ?.....

6. AshaVinay

AshaVinay New IL'ite

Hi Ladies,

I am new and recently joind to the IndusLadies, It's really a good site to bring people togther
    Well Myself Asha,married and relocated from India, looking for Frens ..
    I live EastLondon.

Cheers

7. AshaVinay

AshaVinay New IL'ite

Hi Aswini,

This is Asha here, married and i am from B'lore.
    nice to know about you..Let's meet up and take ahead our frenship

8. AshaVinay

AshaVinay New IL'ite

Hi Rajni,

This is Asha here, basically from B'lore , married and relocated to UK
    I am sailing in the same boat as you..so let's meet up and take ahead our frenship..waht u say?

Cheers
    Asha

9. srisesh

srisesh New IL'ite

hi,
    i am tamil speaking born and brought up in hyderabad,india. i cam to know about this site while surfing the net. seems very interesting and active. wanted to make new friends. i live in pinner, harrow and have 2 girls 6 yr and 2 yr. i have taken a break from work and spending time with family. wanted to also spend time on myself and get to know new people.

10. anuchalla

anuchalla New IL'ite

Hi Aswini
    where in uk or london are you?