1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice
  1. RatnaMalliswari

RatnaMalliswari Gold IL'ite

Do you think your Life out of control (LOC) -

No worry your life is not out of control,if thats the case then we would have not be born as human being.We can acquire what we want,atleast we can try to achieve it.

Now a days people are more depressed about their life.Every creature has their own issues like health,finance, education,status,marriage,kids etc.

But friends nothing is permanent,our life is like seesaw game.You know about incident of tsunami in the year 2004,many lost their beautiful life,many have become orphans.Even many lost their life and loved ones in this pandemic.
    We don't know how life turns,I have experienced to live happily and live in the moment.Living happily doesn't mean having everything in life, whether you have it or not,be gratitude with what you have and try your best.
    Believe me friends,it's not easy as in words you need to practice.For instance, you are getting ready,take best dress,comb your hair,if you are a women make stylish hair braids,be neat and clean with what you have.
    Never compare with others,rather compare and measure with your own things.Bring your focus on what you are doing at present,I mean have self interest,you will start enjoying every moment of your life.All things may be your joy or problem are sub parts of your life,if you focus in these subparts and struck up,when will you enjoy your life.
    Here is my quote -
    Regards
    Ratna

Attached Files: