1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Living with terror

Discussion in 'TV' started by kanaka Raghavan, Sep 9, 2007.

1. kanaka Raghavan

kanaka Raghavan IL Hall of Fame

I felt very very sad when I watched the program on Ndtv. today.It was really a pathetic sight see how the people of Hyderabad were trying to come to terms with the reality of life.I was really moved to see the mother of one 25 year old engineer waiting for him to get well.Her son is in a very critical condition.One more was a story of a mother who lost her 26 year old son.He was supposed to get married in December.His fiancee saw himgoing intoGokul chat that day never to see him return again.There was one more young engineering student who lost his life and his ambition was to do something for old peoples home in future out of his first salary.There was yet another family who had lost their only son and 5 daughters are helping out their parents now.One parent said that he was even sacred to send his engineering son to buy things.It was heart warming to see many citizens coming to this Gokul Chat to say silent prayers.I include all these people in my prayers to give them strength in this hour of need................

2. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

My prayers are there too for these people.

Thanks for sharing this with us.

Its really sad to see people in pain.
    Hope they get over it soon.