1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Living in the favorable and unfavourable situations is called “PART OF LIFE”

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Aug 24, 2012.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

Three things of life that once gone , never come back : Time ,words & opportunity .
    Three things of life that must not be lost : Peace , Hope & Honesty .
    Three things of life that are most valuable : Love , Self-confidence & Friend.

Living in the favorable and unfavourable situations is called “PART OF LIFE”,
    But smiling in all those situations is called “ART OF LIFE”.

In life we wish so many things but all our wishes are not fulfilled sometimes. In this present life we dont know what happens next minute. This year I could not celebrate Gokulashtami as that day my dh was in hospital. Morning I was not in mood only so did not feel like putting kolam outside the house. My brother in law had told he will bring cheedai for me. I just bought plantains and offered to God. When I had drawn Kutti Krishna and presented in the drawings forum Vidukarth had written to me to keep that Kutti Krishna along with other Krishna during Gokulashtami. I also thought will do that and put kolam and post it in IL. Somehow in the evening I put a Chariot in front of the house and padams inside the house and a Cradle in front of God with Unni Krishna's padams. But was not in a mood to take the photos.

“It is not good for all our wishes to be filled; through sickness we recognize the value of health; through evil, the value of good; through hunger, the value of food; through exertion, the value of rest.”

8 people like this.

2. deepd

deepd Gold IL'ite

Inspiring write up Viji mam!! hope you Dh is doing fine now and is out of hospital!!
    you said it very correctly that...... we value a thing in its absence !!!!

1 person likes this.
  3. Sravanthi28

Sravanthi28 Silver IL'ite

Aptly said. Inspite knowing everything, we humans, always want to be part of favourable situations. And its true we miss things in their abscence mainly the ones which we take for granted. hope your Dh is fine now.

1 person likes this.
  4. arch1209

arch1209 Platinum IL'ite

Another very inspiring message from you Viji, I hope your husband is feeling better. Like they say life cannot be a bed of roses, with the rose you have to bear the thorns too. I remember my grandmother would always tell us it is not the achievements that make us proud but the journey and the hardships that make the achievement memorable!

1 person likes this.
  5. iyerviji

Deep dear thanks forthe first fb and sorry for thedelay in replying. Glad that post is inspiring. Ya by God's grace dh is fine now. Thanks for your concern

6. iyerviji

Sravanthi dear sorry for the delayed reply. Ya my dh i sfine now and thanks for sharing your views

7. iyerviji

Arch dear glad the post is inspiring and thanks for always encouraging me with your sweet fbs. Ya dh is better nw. Ya your grandmother is right and thanks for your concern

8. Bpremalatha

Bpremalatha Gold IL'ite

@Iyerji: true lines...
    in this favourable and non favourable times.. we lose so many things..as you listed in your first three lines..
    Most valuable, most precious..and upon that waste our time in regretting for that :(

GAME OF LIFE>>>

1 person likes this.
  9. anmolhai

anmolhai Platinum IL'ite

Very well said , wishing your dh a speedy recovery. Happy Sad stressed relaxed cry laugh all part of life :)

1 person likes this.
  10. anmolhai

anmolhai Platinum IL'ite

oops double post.