Living conditions In Delta state,warri,nigeria

Discussion in 'Indians in Africa' started by r12, Jun 10, 2013.

1. r12

r12 Bronze IL'ite

Hey all,
    plz help me out . My brother has recieved a job offer from an engg company in delta district,Warri city. What are the normal living conditions there for a married couple. What are the normal household monthly expenses.He is asked to deposit some money to get IWC. is this generally the norm there. what else should we find out before joining. Plz reply .and help out.
    Thanking all

2. brijup

brijup New IL'ite

Hi dear

I am living in Lagos and life is good here barring some security issues during festive season.

The basic norm in Nigeria is that they pay local allowance to cater your basic needs and living in Nigeria. And if the company is asking for some money to join then it is fraud usually all the companies are the expenses, and also check if your brother is coming on family status or as a bachelor as companies here do employ on bachelor as it is much cheap for them.

Shall update to you latest news about Warri in a day or so otherwise if you are nice to locals there is no trouble. Am living here since last 19 months and face no issue or any danger.

You can call me also on +2347094257286 for further details.

Regards
    Briju