1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Live life without expectations and you’ll appreciate things more as they come along

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Oct 21, 2013.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

I know that we should not expect anything in life because when our expecations are not fulfilled we feel sad, this I am telling for myself because I expect a lot and get disappointed when my expectations are not fulfilled. I have seen that those who do not expect they get everything without expectations and feel happy about it. When we dont expect we get surprises and that brings a smile on our face. We dont get what we want but when we give we receive what we need.

Not that I am not happy with what I have. I am happy with whatever I have and try to live accordingly. I am blessed and

Life does not always turn out how we want, but its in our hands to make it great. We can make it with what we have. It is not easy to do it but in the end we are happy.

We can experience this between our siblings only. Though we are born tothe same parents our lives are different. One must be having all the facilities and enjoying life and the other has to struggle in life. Because of that we should not be jealous of them but must be happy that they are leading a better life than us.They must be getting because they dont have any expecations. When we struggle and get something the amount of joy we get that time cant be said in words.

Our life might not be perfect but we should try to make it perfect with whatever we have. We should be thankful for what we have because there might be many people who might not be having what we have

[TABLE="width: 515"]
    [TR]
    [TD="width: 458"].Live life ONE DAY at a time…
    Share it with people who matter MOST to you…
    For life is a jar of MEMORIES….
    So fill it with people WORTH REMEMBERING….
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

Expect the unexpected, believe in the unbelievable, and achieve the unachievable.

4 people like this.

2. revathysankar

revathysankar Silver IL'ite

Re: Live life without expectations and you’ll appreciate things more as they come al

Hi Mam,
    Even I feel the same whenever I expect something I feel like crying and burst out in anger. What ever I say I will tell to myself I should not expect anything within one or two weeks will again expect one thing or other and start to feel for that. We cant stop expecting mam as far as I know instead of feeling sad we should try to console and be happy in some other way

1 person likes this.
  3. iyerviji

Re: Live life without expectations and you’ll appreciate things more as they come al

Revathy dear thanks for stepping in with your first and only fb so far. So you are also sailing in the same boat.

4. reh

reh Platinum IL'ite

Very true for the present situation of mine. Good one.
    Liked this most. It is difficult to make it happen in that way :)
    Life does not always turn out how we want, but its in our hands to make it great. We can make it with what we have. It is not easy to do it but in the end we are happy.

1 person likes this.
  5. superwoman09

superwoman09 Gold IL'ite

Not to expect anything in life is something which we humans are unable to do. The human mind keeps on wandering from wanting something or the other; sometimes materialistic and sometimes emotional. From my experience only those things are achieved which are for the betterment of all and at peace with nature, ie, those thoughts which do not involve any ounce of jealousy or hatred towards anyone or anything. I would say if one expects anything from life then that should be harmony, love and peace for mind, family and for the whole world. Lets make this world a better place to live in.

1 person likes this.
  6. iyerviji

Reh dear welcome to my thread ,glad you liked my post

7. iyerviji

Superwoman dear enjoyed reading your thought provoking fb. YOu are right I agree with you that we should expect from life for harmony, love, peace of mind ,family and the whole world. I join you in making the world a better place