1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Live life without expectations ….. and you’ll appreciate things more as they come alo

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Jun 5, 2014.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Re: Live life without expectations ….. and you’ll appreciate things more as they come

Aruna dear welcome to my thread and sorry for the late reply. Glad you liked my thread

2. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Re: Live life without expectations ….. and you’ll appreciate things more as they come

Jayakka dear glad you liked my thoughts. Thanks for yur thought provoking message and sorry for the late reply

3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Nikita dear welcome to my thread. I also agree with yur thoughts , thanks for yur visit

4. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Sai dear yes dear thisis the 5th year and the third house we are shifting as our building has gone for reconstruction . Dont know how long it is going to take to settle in our own house. I have faith in Baba and I am sure He will fulfill my wish fast. Ya dear I am comfortable in the new house except for some small problems. Thanks for your thought provoking message and sorry for the late reply. I am very glad to see you here. Thanks for your prayers to Baba. Ya there is a Baba temple not very near and not very far too

5. Laks09

Laks09 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Viji Aunty,
    So true.

1 person likes this.
  6. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Viswa dear true with experience we learn in life . Also with pain only we can understand what is happiness . Glad to get your thought provoking message and thanks for the same

7. Nitha J

Nitha J IL Hall of Fame

Totally agree, Viji madam. I believe this is the very basic rule of parenting.

Having less expectations from the kids, would help the parent to appreciate the smallest achievement of their children,and be absolutely happy with it. I feel those unconditional appreciation would motivate the kids to do better, and be happy and confident about themselves.

It is the personal experience from my side, and something I keep on reminding my husband who is a perfectionist to core.

1 person likes this.
  8. Sijo157

Sijo157 Gold IL'ite

Hi Viji akka,

Well said akka. This is the fact everyone's mind knows that, but our heart is not ready to admit it. Several times I will feel low, why things are not happening as I dreamt, but it will take some time for me to realize the fact.

1 person likes this.
  9. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

TThanks Laks dear for your fb and glad you liked the post

10. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Nitha dear glad to see you here, how are you? Thanks for sharing your views..
    Glad to know your husband is a perfectionist