1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Live in Nanny needed in Charlottesville

Discussion in 'Indians in Richmond' started by simpleMom, Jun 20, 2011.

1. simpleMom

simpleMom Gold IL'ite

Hi Ladies,

I live in San Jose. We are contemplating move to Charlottesville, Virginia. We have one year old baby. We are looking to hire Indian Nanny to live with us.

We are a loving family looking for somebody who can be like family to us. Trustworthy, reliable and dependable. Please post in this thread if you know anybody willing to take up this job with full interest.

2. nausheenali11

nausheenali11 New IL'ite

i am looking for a job of nanny anywhere in USA. i am 35 yr old married and have a 2 and half yr old son whom i would like to take to work.
    i love children and can handle children of all ages. i can even bathe and give oil massage to babies.
    i can cook north indian, mughlai, bengali and south indian food and can do household chores too.
    i have graduated in accountancy and can speak english, hindi and bengali.
    if you are interested pls let me know.

3. simpleMom

simpleMom Gold IL'ite

Hi Nausheen,

I need a nanny to live with us in Charlottesville. My daughter will go to daycare. I need nanny to take care of her during off days. We need nanny to live with us, cook and take care of the baby after day care. We are very loving family. We had nanny before and we treated her like our family.

I am wondering what your plans for your son are. Do you plan to bring him with you to live with the family?

Let me know.

4. mratnakara

mratnakara New IL'ite

Hi,
    I am looking for a nanny. So, are you still available.

5. indianlady01

indianlady01 New IL'ite

Are you still available ? If so please call at 850-345-8660.

6. DevimaHf

DevimaHf New IL'ite

Iam 45 years old married (south Indian),willing to work as nanny,preferably any where in USA. live out nanny job is preferable with your convenient timing (between 6am-8pm).GC holder.If you provide us a place near your house will be fine.I also cook veg and Non veg.

7. simpleMom

simpleMom Gold IL'ite

Hi Devima,

I would like to know few things from you. Have you worked as nanny before? Are you available as live in nanny?

8. DevimaHf

DevimaHf New IL'ite

I am a mother of two kids and brought up in a big joint family with a lot of kids around .I can take care of young kids, but unfortunately I won't be available for a live in nanny. If you are interested please reply.

9. simpleMom

simpleMom Gold IL'ite

Where do you plan to live? In your ad, you said you are willing to move anywhere in US.

10. DevimaHf

DevimaHf New IL'ite

If you could arrange a single bedroom apartment near your place it will be fine for me.
    (Taking care of the rent is my part).I can take care of your kid at my place,if it is convenient for you to pick and drop.If you are interested let me know.