1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

little genius acadamy montessori

Discussion in 'Indians in Edison' started by Hemamuru, Sep 23, 2013.

1. Hemamuru

Hemamuru New IL'ite

I planning to put my son in little genius academy Montessori . Could you please tell me your feedback about the school, My son will be going for preschool in Edison learning center for 2.30 hours program for speech delay. little genius is very close to Edison school, But I didn't see review about the school. Could you give your review about the school. apple is too expensive for my budget, And I need to send my daughter 15 months also. Im looking for YMCA in old post road. please give me your review about little genius and YMCA in old post road,

Usha & Nitha_ I have seen your reviews about most of the day care, I didn't see abt little genius. Please give your feedback

Other ils. Please share your experience.

2. Nitha J

Nitha J IL Hall of Fame

Hema,
    I do not know anyone sending their kids to little genius academy. Usha might be knowing more as her friend's daughter used to go there (Usha, your friend who moved to Monmouth junction last year).
    Is there is a Y school at old post road ? I thought there is only a community pool of Y there. Are you looking for full daycare or preschool?
    Nitha

3. gokusha

gokusha IL Hall of Fame

Hema,

One of my friend's daughter goes to Apple from last year. They are happy with the academics,but yes as you mentioned budget wise its little pinch.

I checked with my friend regarding little genius academy. This was her feedback:

School is good very neat, organized however very pricey. She was sending her daughter weekly two days and they were paying nearly $400/month.

All the best.

4. Hemamuru

Hemamuru New IL'ite

Thanks Nitha and Usha, Im happy, you have confirmed from your friend- Usha.

Yes, pricy but compare with Apple Montessori i think is little cheap. How about the academics in Little Genius. could you pleassssssssssss confirm. sorry for bothering you.

Thanks ,
    Hema

5. gokusha

gokusha IL Hall of Fame

My friend's daughter went just only Prek-4 for 6months, as far as i heard she said its good.