Little contribution from me for ladies who r TTC!!!

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by venusbaby, Jun 3, 2009.

1. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Sorry about your struggles. First you should find some place which is not money minded . Find a doc who can monitor your follicle growth well and then decide the medication dosage. Only that can help you success and finance optimization too. These days many fertility hospitals are greedy. Do your search before the next treatment cycle.
    Take care. All the best.

dc24 likes this.
  2. suchi1319

suchi1319 Junior IL'ite

Hi bubblegirl,
    Firstly, have faith, belief and patience. Please be strong. Yes this is a big struggle and many many ladies are on it, so please dont feel alone. We are all with you. We belong to that special group where this TTC journey is not that smooth. I strongly suggest you to go through many struggle stories posted here in IL from the lovely ladies, it'll really inspire you. There are so many ladies who have gone through real hard time but succeeded having a baby. Please do have a read.

And yes, as Vasumathy has suggested, please find a good doctor. Why dont you try in IL itself first? I'm sure there are many from Hyd who can give you reference. Try searching over the net and their reviews. It'll atleast help to avoid frequent consultation visit and their so called Consultation-Registration fees!! (I would have happily referred you to my doc, had you been in Bangalore).
    Again, please have faith and be strong.

dc24 likes this.
  3. LayaJaggu

LayaJaggu Junior IL'ite

Thanks a lot for it detailed story coz...the story would be really encouraging for d ttcs like me....

meravi likes this.
  4. LayaJaggu

LayaJaggu Junior IL'ite

Can anyone suggest which hospital...nd doctor is best in fertility...at affordable cost???