Little contribution from me for ladies who r TTC!!!

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by venusbaby, Jun 3, 2009.

1. glascobaby

glascobaby Silver IL'ite

venus ....congraulatoins yaar! You've crossed so many hurdles...and i'm also sailing in the same boat as like you.

I am hoping for the best and ur post really made me to feel so positive than before.:):thumbsup

2. ksv

ksv Senior IL'ite

Hi Venusbaby!

Very very well written!! I really need this kind of an inspiration.

Wish you a very Safe delivery & Healthy baby.

Thanks & Regards
    ksv

3. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Venusbaby!
    Your contribution is listed in A-Z of TTC to serve people beyond years!!!
    Thank again for your contribution.

4. Prem.S

Prem.S Silver IL'ite

Hi Venusbaby,
    Congrats on your pregnancy. Wish you a safe delivery :)
    Cheers,
    Premsudha

5. venusbaby

venusbaby Guest

I am really very happy that my story gave u all the positive energy and confidence not to give up TTC. The objective of my post is served. Thank God!!! Since i have been in that pool of pain, i wish no other woman should get this pain ever. Hence this story!!!
    Pls excuse me if there r any grammatical mistakes or any of that sort :bonksince i wrote all that in a flow of emotions.

Though i am bit tensed as how the labor and all goes, now i too gained each and everyone of ur blessings and wishes from u all for wishing me for safe delivery. Thank u all sooo much!!!!Bow

I would really take this golden opportunity to help u all out here with any sort of concern which is related to my problem and treatments.

Take care my lovely ladies and pls be confident and dont give up ur determination in this journey..

May god bless u all with beautiful and cute cute babies very soon!!!!

Luv

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2009
  6. deepss25

deepss25 Bronze IL'ite

hi venusbaby,

congratss!!!!

best wishes for a smooth delivery.

your story is truly inspiring.

brings in a lot of encouragement and confidence into me.

deepa

7. loonypooh

loonypooh Silver IL'ite

venus baby,
    what can i say, i am thoroughly impressed by your determination and dedication...i can only imagine how time has tested your patience and you never gave up....
    i thank you for taking out time to post this truly inspirational story which would boost the morale of so many ladies out here who are TTC...

8. shameel

shameel Silver IL'ite

Congratulations! n have a safe delivery.God Bless. Really very encouraging i am too travelling in the same boat of pco and TTC.Hope god bless all those who are TTC very soon.

9. aneesbasha

aneesbasha Senior IL'ite

Hi Venusbaby,
    Thanks for your sharing your experience. I'll really motivate & give postive hope to our fellowTTC ILians.
    Thinking about my problems, i was little down for past 1 week, after reading you story my confidence level was high now. Once again thanks for sharing your story.
    ALL THE BEST AND HAVE A SAFE DELIVERY.

10. bubblegirl

bubblegirl New IL'ite

hi
    TTC MY story. my age 35 TTC. i am poor in english. plz understand my pain.
    married life 8 years over. i disappointed that despite having spent hours praying,crying, worrying and preparing for a child. Medical tests that were conducted declared that both are fit to have a child but for some strange unknown reason, it did not happen. Doctor said unexplain problem. HSG is clear. iui also done. but no results. 2months spent in hospital.50,000rs wasted.from 2nd day of period scanning. its really pain so much .spent hours in hospital.injection are costly ,medicine also.for iui treatment, first they give me over dose injection for eggs, doctor said this month we cant do IUI,egg is release.again same repeat 2nd month,but no results.we are not rich,we are middle class people. from November month 500-1000 change problem.this is happened in hyderabad.

Doctor fee
    medical tests
    injections
    medicine
    every thing is costly. last no results. they are making money with TTC people.
    every doctor are same. hospital are change in my experience.
    today i cry lot....:disappointed: