1. Handy Kitchen Tips that You cannot Miss : Solutions for all your Problems
    Dismiss Notice

List of things to buy when moving out for first time..

Discussion in 'Home Decoration & Improvement' started by breeze01, Mar 19, 2015.

1. breeze01

breeze01 Platinum IL'ite

Hi all,

me and my husband are planning out to move out for the very first time along with my 3 yr old son..finally we made our decision to move to apartments near by my parents house so in case we need some help we know they will be there..

But one thing thats bothering me is what all the kitchen items or other things we need to buy to settle down quickly as we dont have that many holidays.as per the bed room set we have all the needed things in there... i am concerned about the kitchen items utensils,little minnie things thats needs to be taken care of so we dont have to worry about doing cooking i am planning on cooking healthy food so any kitchen items related to that would be appreciated... non stick pans best one.. stainless steel items.. lot of things to buy.......... and also please let me know which kind of pans will be advisable to cook most of indian dishes.. and we do thadka most of the time so it doesnt get burned up....and mainly living room accessories we thinking cute sofa set with tv & stand.. its going to be one bed room cute apartment.. we want to have it set up cute and neat...

i know all the ladies here moved out to far places lot of times... so please give me your advices..... and ideas...