Lion Ladies

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by TheCupid, Mar 13, 2021.

1. TheCupid

TheCupid Silver IL'ite

To all the Lion Ladies reading this, a big shot out to you all!! For the hurdles you have crossed, for the insults you have faced, for the incidences that pulled you down, for the failures you have underwent and for the endless efforts you take to be a "Better you" each day.
    Have you ever believed in destiny?
    Even if you are 200% confident on how you want your life to be framed, something happens all of a sudden and changes the entire scenario upside down, the moment you realise that you are left with nothing but broken dreams, will you start believing in destiny?
    If that's where you are meant to be, but that's not where you want to be!! What will you do? With all the broken pieces, trying your best to gather them and stitch them into one to give it a ray of hope, that's when we know our own strength!! The lioness inside us!! That powerful roar inside us!! That desire to chase our dreams!! That will turn you to be a "Lion Lady"...

Thyagarajan and Vaikuntha like this.

2. TheCupid

TheCupid Silver IL'ite

Love to hear some of your success stories in personal growth after fighting failures my friends.... Let's hear from you.... I hope this will definitely motivate others!!

Thyagarajan likes this.
  3. TheCupid

TheCupid Silver IL'ite

Love to hear some of your success stories in personal growth after fighting failures my friends.... Let's hear from you.... I hope this will definitely motivate others!!

Thyagarajan likes this.
  4. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:There are two in links below that was posted a couple of years back:

Rupa Behind Overwhelming Odds

Getti Melam - Supraja - An Apple Of My Eye

The top one is of Rupa who delighted me with her grit and determination triumphed & emerged strong out of great odds .

The Second one is close to my heart but bit long wherein Supraja fought over cheating in-laws within a few weeks of her arranged marriage .

Thanks and Regards.

TheCupid likes this.
  5. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:I had responded here yesterday evening but I find it is not appearing here . If moderators considered my response irrelevant, I wish I must be informed.

I have referred to my previous posts where women emerged triumphant in their personal life. The protagonists Rupa & Supraja fought and emerged successful and I considered those two stories befit here.

If I mention the links here it might perhaps again disappear.

I just wish to keep informed he OP OF MY JUST RESPONSE.

TheCupid likes this.
  6. Vaikuntha

Vaikuntha Platinum IL'ite

Looking back many of my dreams have crashed.As I stand at a turning point, I realize that I have chosen so many wrong paths, on so many cross roads...it is amazing I am still alive...
    I do not feel strongly in destiny - that it made me choose the wrong paths..
    I strongly feel that people are born with different IQs Eqs support system and to different families- and all that matters. But in the end the person- themselves have to made right choices.
    If someone is born is Ambani family and someone is regular- that part is kismat.
    But even when born in great families- how we play our cards is very important. There is more politics- within the family- in very rish family and very less real friends outside. In the end, if someone is born with great IQ, EQ and plays the cards well, they will succeed in their (not relative to ambanis) life- meaning they will have lil more wealth, love, status, education- other things they aspire for.

Thyagarajan and TheCupid like this.
  7. TheCupid

TheCupid Silver IL'ite

Great.. thanks for sharing them. will definitely check...

8. TheCupid

TheCupid Silver IL'ite

Great.. thanks for sharing them. will definitely check...

Thyagarajan likes this.
  9. TheCupid

TheCupid Silver IL'ite

I could see your reply and thank you so much for taking time to read my content and reply.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  10. TheCupid

TheCupid Silver IL'ite

True words. A combination of IQ, EQ and how they play their cards definetely matter a lot! Sometimes we end up in making wrong decisions believing that what we chose previously turned right! I think our IQ shuts off at moments like these!!

Vaikuntha and Thyagarajan like this.