Links to Doha Indusladies Meet-Ups

Discussion in 'Indians in Doha' started by Preethi, Apr 28, 2008.

1. Preethi

Preethi Gold IL'ite

Last edited: Apr 28, 2008

2. seashell

seashell New IL'ite

why was this post not forwarded to all indusladies in Doha?? I have not been able to log in for a long time due to various reasons, but I would have definitely made time to attend the meeting, if I had known about it earlier. This is a very shabby way of doing things. I am disappointed in Indusladies.

3. balasri

balasri New IL'ite

Hi Seashell ,

I could visualize the sea roaring from your words. We are all just like you, happen to come in contact through indusladies and ofcourse, have made quite good friends over here . Some of us even plan family meetings now and then, whoever fits in that time. Ofcourse, the first meet up was during sep end, and posted in the forum (http://www.indusladies.com/forums/il-ite-meet-ups/13111-doha-ils-meet-28th-sep.html)
    and since you have joined indusladies by sep. beginning , why you didnot get in touch? even if you were not well placed at that time, atleast a post, saying so and your eagerness to participate in the upcoming events. We have invited through PMs such ladies who have posted like that after the first event.

ALSO, I WONDER HOW YOU WOULD HAVE SEEN ( IF THE SECOND MEETUP WAS POSTED IN THE FORUM )AS YOU HAVE MENTIONED YOU HAVE NOT LOGGED-IN FOR A LONG TIME???!!!

Its very easy to just find a little fault, but try to be more positive . I can very well understand all your words are due to your disappointment for having missed the event. We are all here at Doha. Let us join hands. Keep posting and in contact. we would definitely plan more meet ups .

On behalf of indusladies at Doha
    Ever thankful to indusladies ,

Prayers for PEACE and HAPPINESS everywhere,
    BalaSri

4. lathamohan

lathamohan Bronze IL'ite

Hi seashell,
    Both the event details were given on IL pls go through the 2nd event detail in this thread Doha Indusladies Meet on 18th April

5. Preethi

Preethi Gold IL'ite

HI Seashell,

As Bala rightly wrote, The indusladies meet-ups in Doha, are happening, after making announcement in the Indusladies Website only.

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/il-ite-meet-ups/13111-doha-ils-meet-28th-sep.html

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/indians-in-qatar/24208-doha-indusladies-meet-18th-april.html

It's unfortunate that you had missed both the events, due to your very limited browsing to the IL Website...So, It is totally unfair for you to find fault with us.

To be connected with doha ILites, I suggest you visit Indusladies more often to be up-to-date with the Qatar happenings.

Also, for members like you, who are not in a position to browse IL frequently, follow the steps as given in the link below.

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/indians-in-qatar/24365-subscribe-indians-qatar-forum-up.html

By subscribing to the Indians in Qatar forum, you will get an email notification to your personal email id, whenever any new/updated post/thread is posted in "Indians in Qatar" forum, so, atleast this notification would make you visit Indusladies to know the latest happenings and hopefully, this feature, should not let you miss any upcoming events which gets planned in the future.

We, doha ladies, always look forward to see the doha Indusladies group growing. With the same expectation, we hope to see you being the part of fun and frolic with ever-cheerful members of the Doha Indusladies group, when we plan our next meet in the future (which would definitely be posted on Indusladies).

6. ayeshmari

ayeshmari New IL'ite

Hi Preethi and Balasri ,,,
    am new to IL's and i too want to join your group ,,,if you can give details on how to go with it it would be really great ,,please let me know about your meetings in which i would be interested in ,,,

7. manju6379

manju6379 New IL'ite

Hi All :),

How are you all doing?
    After a long time I am back. Though i am part of IL, I hardly been here.
    So when is the next meeting ?? I would love to join this time.

Take care
    Cheers

Manju

8. Vaishnave

Vaishnave Senior IL'ite

Hi ,

When is the meet up and where for this year???am eagerly waiting for that since this is the first time also to meeet our ILs...:hiya

Vaishnave

9. ShaliniPremjith

ShaliniPremjith New IL'ite

Dear Preethi,

This is Shalini from Mannai.
    Include my name also in the list..I have taken the details of venue from Vinutha and soumya..

10. anjalipimple

anjalipimple New IL'ite

Hi All,

I am too excited to c u all 2mrw. But I dont have address to reach venue. Neither any on your contact no nor email id. I dont have privileage to activate PM as well, as I have not reached the post count of 50 till now.(new rule it seems).
    Can anyone pls mail me the venue details please ?????? :drowning