Like to hear your opinion

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by GiJoe, Apr 21, 2010.

1. goldc

goldc Senior IL'ite

Acrobatics on the road with callous driving is the motto of most of the two wheelers in Chennai,with huge numbers in rise.Always 'tis defensive driving in Chennai,no one seems to care for rules or regulations.Honestly speaking wonder the way they get their driving licences at without knowing much.In UK to pass a driving test is a marathon preparation.

2. GiJoe

GiJoe Silver IL'ite

Dude its time to take a visit to India if you are been out for long or wait for personal reports from IL’s.

3. GiJoe

GiJoe Silver IL'ite

Can this be defined as torture ?

Sure that’s true, still the distraction that is coming from right behind has more effect (that’s my opinion)

4. ShilpaMa

ShilpaMa IL Hall of Fame

GiJoe I donno which city are you talking about but on Indian roads max time people spend is on clutch & break rather than accelerator... and when they do get this opportunity its in midnight.. when most of the cases of drunk driving & overrunning people is being reported.

Max avg speed on indian roads is less than 30KMPH which nowhere matches to that of US drivers & hence a perfect situation to carry out as many acrobatics possible :biglaugh.................

Can this be defined as torture ?
    I define it as reciprocation to torture :crazy.

Sure that’s true, still the distraction that is coming from right behind has more effect (that’s my opinion)
    Sometimes its for the sake of sanity when for a distance of 3 kms you take > 1/2 hr to reach.

No offenses but when you're in Rome you learn to live like romans :thumbsup.

5. bhuvnidhi

bhuvnidhi IL Hall of Fame

I am personally against this as you are not only putting yourself in danger but also the other people on the road.

6. saipavani123

saipavani123 Silver IL'ite

[JUSTIFY]Hmm I hold my hubby on bike (not hug..just a hand on him) and we even talk...anything silly or anything on road on general topics. I feel it is okay as long as you don't distract the rider completely and what do you mean by getting too romantic. Just trying to understand. Ive seen couples hugging their DH/boy friend on bike. is this what you are talking about??[/JUSTIFY]

7. GiJoe

GiJoe Silver IL'ite

It cannot be classified as hug, it is something like a squeeze.

8. reshsabu

reshsabu Gold IL'ite

I guess the PDA(Public display of affection) makes them feel good :).

This reminds me of an advertisement that I saw sometime back in India.. with the background song "Yeh kya hua..kaise hua..kab hua.."The couple were very much into hugging and cuddling while driving on a bike.

I dont think it is because there is no other place for them to talk or to hug/squeeze... May be they like the attention they get when they do it while driving on a 2 wheeler in a crowded road.

Cant think of any other reason.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2010