1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Like love longlasting

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by sreemanavaneeth, Jul 19, 2011.

1. sreemanavaneeth

sreemanavaneeth Gold IL'ite

Every human is having their own likes and dislikes. From a small infant to the Older one,murmuring I hate I do not like. Why we ourselves thinking that I do not like, we can make this dislike to our likes which will inturn bring more positive energy to our life. GOD created everything in a meaningful,useful and lovable way. We have to cherish and nourish the blessings of GOD which is well marked for the human. We are not enjoying. Inturn we are finding faults showing our dislikes in each and everything.

In eatables we are telling I like this type of vegetable fruit etc., etc., which to be prepared in this form. Why Eat all the naturely grown vegetables. Do not kick and get back from others. Say the food is too good I liked it. The day is too good I made my enemy to think for a while what is right and what is wrong. Am I right?? These type of likeable thinking in things and with our behaviour surely the wholeday will be more centred around the useful way and finally our physical and mind will be well balanced by achieving our goal or to complete our work in a fulfilled manner

Let us prepare a chart for ourselves. My work to be completed today. Do not say I do not want to do but for my family I have to do.Do not think and do not rush up with sad memories. From the sad memory some new and good thing will flash in our mind. In turn we are learning a good thing from the bad one which will be identified by us at last.

Eat without any tension Your physcial strength will be doubled on that day. Each and every item you are having it with full happiness which will fetch a very good strength to your body. Self content,self confidence, fulfillment

Sit and relax, run your memory with good thoughts feel that you are listening a good music think about your old days how you have enjoyed and now how you are enjoying.The measurement of happiness will vary here I mean the measurement of happiness is now you are an housewife previously you were an spinster. Enjoyment,happiness,love will vary from stage to stage you have to love your husband children your relatives etc.,. now.Previously you have liked your parents your own blood etc.,finally you will feel the entire world is yours. How nice and enjoyable each and every creation of GOD. .

All the dislikes will be turned out to be a Likeable one. Entire globe is in your hand. Let us always LIKE and cherish the each and every moment by not uttering or murmuring I do not like.

I LIKE IL . I like each and everybody's opinion, their expression towards each and every subject that they are presenting it in a more likeable and lovable manner. In a nutshell LIKE will be well balanced by not having any dislikes.

LIKE,LOVE,LONGSTANDING AND EVERLASTING IN OUR LIFE

2. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

Good one Sreema, we should learn to like everything.

3. sreemanavaneeth

sreemanavaneeth Gold IL'ite

Hai ma,

Thanks for your comments

4. shashiv

shashiv Gold IL'ite

A very thoughtful post. Should have more likes in life than dislikes. Enjoyed reading.

Shanti