1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Like It Or Not

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, May 31, 2016.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Very true Pushpa mami dear

2. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

@Viswamitra, Viswa dear thank you for explaining in detail about the mantra. YOu last line says it all, thanks

3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thanks dear

4. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Glad to get your feedback after a long time. Thanks for your awesome feedback. Why should you hesitate, ou have every right to post your opinion

5. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thank you dear, how are you

6. jasmine25

jasmine25 Gold IL'ite

Thank you so much Aunty .. Me and my son doing good.. Hope your are good too :) happy to see your reply

7. kcb

kcb IL Hall of Fame

@iyerviji .......Like it or not, am going to leave my feedback :).......nice snippet viji maa.....

iyerviji and Justanotherwife like this.
  8. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vijima,

When I logged in after a break, the first thing I read was the nomination thread and at once was happy to note that this snippet was the first one leading the month and it seemed to be getting several nominations. I at once wanted to read it but had to wait till now to savor it.

The snippet has Vijima written all over it...your signature style of simply stating the facts of life and how to deal with it!

Where there is birth is also death. One awaits the birth of a baby most eagerly while one is vary of death though we all know it is inevitable. The attachment to life and all that it entails is something all of us cannot escape. We can prepare ourselves by yogic and spiritual practices to face the eventuality. Many of us may not be capable of that. Hence I think the Almighty has planned out life and living in such a way that we simply do not have a choice about many things in life and must accept it, like it or not. May be it is a sort of training to face death that we cannot ever avoid?

However, I think it is healthier to concentrate on dealing with life as well as we can and try to spread love and happiness around!

Congratulations on being nominated to FP of June!

L, Kamla

iyerviji likes this.
  9. somsar2014

somsar2014 Silver IL'ite

Good one and good morning madam. Wise words indeed, sounded like summing up of practical life in today's world. Being a man myself, I hate the desire in men to have working life-partner. I call those people economically challenged. Otherwise, if a man is a believer in the institution of marriage in orthodox and true sense, he should be provider, not a seeker. Such people ultimately end up in leading frustrated lives in economic wellness. As you are sort summing up today's life, what is your opinion, on men seeking working wives?

iyerviji likes this.
  10. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

How will I not like Usha dear, always welcome feedbacks Glad you liked the snippet