1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Like It Or Not

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, May 31, 2016.

1. VaniVyas

VaniVyas Platinum IL'ite

Replying after a long time... Good One Mami..

Have been reading your posts here and there but due to office schedule could not reply.

Yes, We have to accept that death is also a part of our like. Asli Jannat Marne ke bath...
    Hope you are doing good? Due to workload was almost away from IL for months. But I do think of good friends like you. Will try to stay in touch mami... Take Care.

iyerviji likes this.
  2. daisy2015

daisy2015 Platinum IL'ite

Yes aunty. I am a bit stuck in midst of challenges that life is keeping on throwing at me. Still searching for a way to get out of them somehow. Your snippet is as always right on time with a message in it for me. Thank you for posting it.

iyerviji likes this.
  3. RatnaMalliswari

RatnaMalliswari Gold IL'ite

Hello iyerviji Madam
    well said about like it or not,sometimes known things will be out of mind which we may not reach till we come across some situation, for instance people get born and die,birth of human being always accepted and celebrated, but death cannot be acceptable and digestable,though we know the truth. In between period of life and death we have to do our best whether we like it or not.

iyerviji likes this.
  4. Lathasv

Lathasv IL Hall of Fame

Hi Viji maa :)
    As usual another nice post from you. we like it or not, we have to accept the reality and move on. Nothing is permanent. Time changes, priorities change.If like it or not We can't hold anything/anyone which is not ours.Life is short .we don't know what will happen next second So we want to be happy learn to let it go of sad and try to enjoy all the moments.

iyerviji likes this.
  5. snehashree

snehashree Gold IL'ite

iyerviji likes this.
  6. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

Yes Lakshmi dear we have to accept wht is in store for us and take life as it comes

LakshmiKMBhat likes this.
  7. iyerviji

Vani dear glad to see you here. How are you. Glad to get your feedback, thank for taking time in your busy schedule and giving feedback. Ya dear I am good. Glad to know you think of me, I also do .

VaniVyas likes this.
  8. iyerviji

All the best dear to get out of your problems. Glad my snippet was of some help to you

9. iyerviji

Welcome to my thread Ratna dear. True dear we are happy when someone is born and sad when someone dies.

10. iyerviji

Glad you liked the post. Thanks for your valuable views. True dear we have to take life as it comes

Lathasv likes this.