1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

like goscinny and uderzo....broomsa went to see

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by sathya, Mar 12, 2010.

1. sathya

sathya Gold IL'ite

hello..

It is not just gosinny or uderzo who can name weird names for characters in their stories...if you think a little like that thinky...i am sure you and I can name characters too in the same way.../???? its like the cat imitating the tiger stripes with an hot iron rod???....you decide...

when broomsa went to see peruksy

it was autumn and leaves were falling all over the footpath and roads. As vehicles whizzed past on the garbagedumpa road..leaves and light weight puffed up plastic bags went flying all round. Broomsa was employed with the alwaysdirty municipality to keep the roads clean . He had gone on a short holiday with puffa who loved faggy ...they were a smoky lot but broomsa was very friendly with puffa and they had a lovely time with fishafisha who was very good at angling fishes.

Broomsa was furious looking at the flying leaves and plastic bags not to mention the dust that got the swirly whoooosh whenever a vehicle buzzed past.

Brooomsa pedaled his bicycle like a whirlwind. Sweating profusely he arrived at peruksy's hutment. It was spic and span on the outside and looking at that broomsa was even more furious...clean here but look at the roads back there....hmm and it cost me a few bucks too...he thought...

``I thought I paid you to sweep the roads back there while I was away'' he yelled...peruksa pleaded with her eyes not to yell as her husband populationexplosana was sitting there weaving a basket. Her children were keeping themselves busy....pollathu was climbing the roof, her daughter jumpy was jumping up and down, rata-tat-tat was busy with his noisy drums...his younger sibling cryie was bawling his way out....peruksa sure had a handful..... broomsa thought. For a moment he had forgotten what he was yelling at...

peruksa had a huge smile ready. oh.. broomsa I sure did sweep em yesterday morn..but you see the wind musta blown all those leaves again... come inside for a cuppa ...my daughter cuppy makes wonderful brew....she invited... populationexplosana was viewing all this at a sideways glance and broomsa was in no mood to get involved. ``What about today?'' He demanded..

peruksy was with that smile again ..``.brooms my dear.''..she was never short of endearments....``now that you are back and also the allowance that you gave me...i spent buying food for my kids.''..(peruksa knew broomsa had a soft corner for kids)..``and I was wondering if you can help me today for...''

she had not finished her sentence....hmmph...!!broomsa turned his bicycle around and pedalled away..to sweep away his leafy blues and peruksy had a sweepy grin

sathya

Last edited: Mar 12, 2010
  2. Tubelight

Tubelight Bronze IL'ite

Hi !

Now Asterix and Obelix are going to get all worried about the competition !

Peruksy is a clever one, wrangling payments out of poor Broomsa for work not done ! I think she knows the futility of trying to sweep the bags and bits from the Garbagedumpa Road because with people like her fertile husband populating the towns, littering and pollution will only increase and never lessen. What Mr.Populationexplosana needs is an urgent appointment with Dr. Chop N. Sewy so that no more Pitter-Patters will dance around Alwaysdirty Municipality and poor Peruksy will have more time to do Broomsa's subcontracted work.

And in the school that Cuppy, Cryie,Jumpy etc attend,along with nursery rhymes, the merry, patriotic song "Hum -Do -Hamare -Do " should also be taught compulsorily , so that future generations learn the facts of overcrowded life early.

:thumbsup

3. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

Hi IL’s Goscinny,

Ha ha and ha!! Loved pollathu the best. :biglaugh

I am sure your real name is Cheeramma and you have refused to meet Dukkappa and banished him from your life.:thumbsup

My friend, Gnabaham, knocked on my door as soon as I finished your article and took me to meet Valibam and I had a great hour with them.

Thank you very much, Cheeramma, you made my day.Hubby a great fan of Asterix enjoyed the post very much too.:)

4. sathya

sathya Gold IL'ite

dear lakshmi

wow competition here i guess...!!
    Dr. chop N. sewy is sure to demand
    the earth...!!
    nice name for a doc of uknowwhat..?

they must be singing
    sare jahan se acha
    garbagedumpa hamara...??

thankyou
    for the competition
    you win

sathya

5. sathya

sathya Gold IL'ite

dear mindi

i turn around to look
    you calling someone here...?
    and you are calling me
    IL's goscinny....!!
    achoooooo...i sure get a cold
    when someone is real good to me...!!

now this cheeramma yours/mine
    i refuse to accept this title
    IL's goscinny fine there's no age involved
    this cheeramma can you please
    make it cheery....?
    and dukkappa...i refuse
    to meet him too...now and never..!!

glad to know asterexifana
    your dh
    enjoyed it too...
    hahaha

sathya

6. knot2share

knot2share Gold IL'ite

Dear Sathsky

That was too good! I don't think I can reply back in that style.
    My hubsky loved reading it too! You sure have an apt title
    given to you by Mindsky. Keep them coming.

7. sathya

sathya Gold IL'ite

now i never thought
    nottoshary will be so quick
    to reply
    sathsky sounds so much like
    tatasky
    that i might demand 4999
    downpayment...?
    for the goscinny uderzo show...?

now your hubsky
    might ask for a cupsky