1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Life's footprints

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by sakshi03, Nov 8, 2014.

1. sakshi03

sakshi03 New IL'ite

Read an article on life's footprints and it actually provoked thought processing.Do we actually ever think how much we affect others lives .Everyday a little gesture , some advice or criticism brings changes in others lives. It can be positive or negative but did we ever actually think about it. so many times the thought comes that my actions affect me or my near dear ones only but after reading this article I realized that my life is not connected to the known only but it may affect people I might have met once or would meet for hardly few minutes in future. After realizing it I actually became alert and attentive towards my behaviour with others .I realized how many lives I can affect my a negative comment or a positive compliment. how I can bring a smile on a kid's face by just waving at him with a smile. Everyone wants to be remembered after their death in some or the other way. So do I . I may not gain too much of fame , may not earn a lot of money but yes whatever little work I do , I will try to do in my best possible way so that I leave my positive footprints in lives of whoever I meet in my life. though its not possible to please everyone and its difficult to be right everytime but if one is aware and conscious one can bring positive changes in ones life and be able to spread the same.

5 people like this.

2. PushpavalliSrinivasan

PushpavalliSrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

Dear Dhakshini,
    Wishing you all the best in your endeavor to leave good and positive footprints in your life and praying to the Lord Almighty to bestow you a long, happy and contented life and fulfill your wish!
    PS

1 person likes this.
  3. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

It's a really heartening realization indeed! If only more and more people would realize that we as human beings are not islands in ourselves, they might just grow more responsible in their behaviour. Wouldn't the world be so much better to live in?

1 person likes this.
  4. sakshi03

sakshi03 New IL'ite

Yes u r right Satchi. A simple word of appreciation can bring about a lot of change in someone's life , motivating him to do much better.