1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Life update post separation

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Maddy2087, Dec 18, 2015.

1. Maddy2087

Maddy2087 Platinum IL'ite

My dear IL friends,

How are you all doing? It’s been such a long time since I last posted!!

So what have I been upto? How has my life been up till now? Any progress any updates ( Ha ha ha I know) hold your horses as I have decided to give you all a sneak peek into my life post separation and how things been like in these 3 years . My intentions are not to brag but help women in similar situations find courage.

Note : Kindly do not move my post to life without spouse as I have deliberately posted in this forum to help women contemplating to (continue/quit) in abusive marriages find strength to walk out and do better for themselves. Many a times I see women posting very sad experiences in this forum fearing what the future might be like if they take that final call to walk out of such relationships. Hope my experience help these women see some positivity.

As usual, I will prefer to go point wise . So here it is:

Divorce:

Its still hanging in the air (LOL). In these 3 years I was cheated by all the 3 lawyers engaged to fight my case because they all had a secret dealing with my husband, which I never came to know about(Sad, but that is how it is). To be frank, my husband used his financial power and bribed his way out to get me back into his life. He has not understood one thing about me; I stick to my decisions come what may and my decision to divorce is final and nobody can change it. One thing I learnt is to never take cheating and backstabbing personally because those who resort to such low key strategy don’t recognize one fact that, they cheat themselves first. These things have stopped affecting me. My Ex took all my Stridhan and plans to keep it with himself forever till eternity (LOL) , but these things don’t bother me much as I know I will gain more than what I lost. This philosophy is sufficient to keep me happy and at peace .Neither I brought anything to this world nor will I take anything from here. There is always a bright light at the end of the tunnel.

Education and career:

As you all know I decided to pursue higher education and things have been going great in this area. I am topping the university and getting very good recognition. I hope to receive the gold medal soon. From Law it took such an amazing path into Judiciary and my heart says “Yes, this is where you belong Maddy, this is where you belong”. Preparing for judicial services and hoping to sit in that prestigious position delivering Justice is a dream that I can’t wait to become a reality.
    What if I couldn’t get the justice i needed the way I intended it to, but I can always help many with my education :)

Love Life:

It actually took me by surprise that men are interested to date me. For some reason I have got many men giving attention and showing special interest in knowing me. They invite me over for a cup of coffee, just a chit chat, appreciate me for the way I am and like to catch up with me often. It comes from a genuine heart space and I know it does for some weird reason. They all know my story as I never like to hide my past and I also don’t regret going through such a phase in my life. My bad phase is valued equally to the good phases in my life. It happens and I am ok with it. Ladies to clear the air let me tell you; I have not taken interest in any one of them. Right now,my energy is fixed and focused at bettering my life. If someone has to be part of my life he will naturally become an integral part of it. For that, I need not rush in search of “MR RIGHT”. In these three years, I learnt that I am a complete person and nobody can complete me. If a man has to come into my life he will come naturally and we both will grow together to enjoy and learn from this life. Meeting someone who feels complete in himself can be amazing with respect to companionship but that cannot be the sole purpose of life and living.

A small thought for you all, Think over it
    :

It’s very easy to give into what your mind says. The fear, apprehensions, dismay and illusion that your mind projects incessantly can easily drag you to the depth of a bottomless hole. Kindly learn to control your fear and apprehensions. Don’t be a victim and blame your circumstances always. Wake up and take massive actions to turn the table in your favor without worrying and getting discouraged by hardships. Give life and your heart enough chances to express itself in full swing. Trust me, when you give your heart a chance to experience its complete potential then magic happens.
    Yes, magic happens and we all are born to create magic. Keep believing in yourself and stay stronger than ever before.

Love,
    Maddy

2. Gauri03

Gauri03 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Very inspiring! :hatsoff

Good luck! Wish you lots of success and happiness in everything you do.

3. AshMenon

AshMenon Gold IL'ite

Stay strong! Happy for you!! May many others in a similar situation get inspired and let magic happen! Stay blessed! hugsmiley

4. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

5. dimhere

dimhere Gold IL'ite

I just feel sorry for your husband that he could never appreciate you for what you are - a strong, lovable woman. Hell, just a few lines of your two posts are enough for us here to realize!

Best wishes for a great future!

6. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Kudos to you Maddy. Hats off to your strength and your desire to be an inspiration to other women in similar circumstances. Looking forward to seeing you in that judicial seat and bringing justice to women.

7. surekhap

surekhap Platinum IL'ite

:hatsoff your post shows how strong lady you are Maddy .

Wish you all the success in your life. Stay strong and stay happy. all the best.

8. amnilakshmi

amnilakshmi Gold IL'ite

Hats off to your post... !!

9. Soch

Soch Silver IL'ite

Great Maddy...:clap Wishing you to get lot more medals and shine high in all things you do..

10. sangeethakripa

sangeethakripa Gold IL'ite

:wowYou are very Inspiring .. :clap .. Your mental strength deserves nothing less than:hatsoff