1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Life teaches Grit!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by LightOfVictory, Jun 19, 2010.

1. LightOfVictory

LightOfVictory Junior IL'ite

Thank you... I have read few of your posts...great sense of humor :)

Oh...very kind words... I have not given much thought about it... may be when I become little older, when I have gained some 'gyan' after experiencing what life has to offer me in the next few years.... :)

2. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

LOV (E)

:) loved your username..and also I commend your way of looking at the positivity of life rather than sulking in pain and disappointment...Hope everyone gets to see how we can even make the best out of the adversity, provided we accept the situation we are presented with and rise out of it....

You are a BIG TIME HERO and I am glad that IL gave you the award for this post of yours!! You very well deserve it

Wishing you the very best in your life and glad to have you around here sweetheart

3. LightOfVictory

Saraswathi,
    Thank you very much.. I like your avatar and your signature a lot :)

4. LightOfVictory

oh..that's the translation of my real name :) yes, life presents challenges to every creature born here in different ways, but it also teaches how to overcome it........

Thanks for such big words....As I stated in my post, I'll never understand or acknowledge that I am a 'Hero' ..... for me, I am very 'normal'... this is my normalcy...

Thanks again and wishing you the same..... I am a regular visitor of relationship forums and had read many of your posts..... you're rocking !!

Last edited: Jul 5, 2010
  5. LightOfVictory

Thanks Fida (nice name :))

thank you.... yep, my mom played/plays a great role.... Also, what can I say about 'my man' in my life! :)

winning this really encourages me to write more..... will try my best!

6. DrKadambari

DrKadambari Gold IL'ite

I feel that I have read this earlier tooo (but i have not)... I knew what i was gonna read next.. i dont know how :)

you are superb.

7. ShailRaghuvansh

ShailRaghuvansh Silver IL'ite

Dear LOV,

I had tears in my eyes when I read your post. You truly are an inspiration. So many of us keep grumbling all the time in spite of all that we have. We never acknowledge and appreciate the little blessings that the Almighty bestows upon us.

God bless you always. May you continue inspiring others. Please do keep writing.

Nice Day
    Shail

8. sujathaumakanth

sujathaumakanth Bronze IL'ite

Dear LOV :) Welcome to IL !!! And congratulations for being the FP winner of the month !!!

Well to tell you the truth, there are several people with complete limbs and yet walking around with a huge hole in them - with very little self-esteem and self-confidence. Perhaps when they read your post, they will realise that you are the most complete person one can ever meet :)

If words can make someone's day, I am glad to have discovered a post like yours and a writer like you, someone who can write about themselves without the least self-pity. It is indeed a privilege to meet you on IL :)

Looking forward to your posts,
    Have a lovely day,
    Sujatha

9. LightOfVictory

Thanks Kadambari for stopping by. How is your country of domicile like? want to know more about it :)

10. LightOfVictory

Shail,
    It shows what a warm heart that you possess...For sure, we take things for granted and do not appreciate subtle blessings in life.

Thanks for extending your friendship... delighted to be your friend.
    Read you award winning posts...impressed by your anology of current day women with 'Draupadi'... what a thought-process!