1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Life Stranger than Fiction

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by satchitananda, Nov 1, 2015.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Satchi,

My take is this.
    You knocked down the poor biker, but he is not bl;eeding. But u want him to shed blood, so either way the guys loses a few pints of blood, eh !

Well u know what, u can sell this story for a serial, it will draw out tears if not blood by the bucketful.

Yes what else can u explain this, other than divine intervention, he wanted u to meet the donor, but the circumstances were strange to say the least.

Super.

Regards

kamal

1 person likes this.
  2. paramlav

paramlav Silver IL'ite

Wow superb to your timelines and really hatsoff to that young man

1 person likes this.
  3. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Hi Thoughtful,

First of all, my sincerest apologies for the delay in replying. I have heard a lot about Rhonda Byrne, but I have not yet read any of her books. Must add that to my list of must reads.

This is not the first time that something like this, meaning thinking of something and that happening, has happened to me. It was just the circumstances and the response of the young man in those particular circs that overwhelmed me.

I wonder why this sort of thing does not happen every time I want something to happen. Often it is the passing thoughts that manifest while strong desires remain unfulfilled.

4. satchitananda

I don't know what goes on Balajee. We can only infer from observing. There are no 'proofs' to prove or disprove those inferences. The one thing I cannot deny is that there is something much bigger going on and we are just tiny flecks of dust in the whole grand scheme of events.

5. satchitananda

Kamlji, aisa na boliye. All these years I did not drive for fear of knocking someone down. Now after all these years I have summoned the courage to drive, though it seems to have temporarily taken a beating.

Yes, it would have been nicer to meet a donor without having to knock him down!!!

6. joylokhi

joylokhi Platinum IL'ite

Dear satchi,
    It felt so good to read the outcome. I pray that your aunt's daughter gets well soon. This was truly a godsend! Yes such incidences keep our faith in fellow humans alive.