1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Life partner with complete different behaviour-Need advice

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Rarey, May 21, 2010.

1. Rarey

Rarey New IL'ite

Hi Priya dear,

Thanks for your prayers. I am waiting for the happy days to come as early as possible. I m going to celebrate(?) my 25th birthday this week. I dont expect any gifts atleast a new dress..? nothing..but he wont care about spending to his family members. Eventhough I am earning I didnt spend money on my own. He never understand me.
    My FIL is a nice person. But my MIL is not so. She speaks nicely to the outside world only. But I know she is very cunning.
    Sometimes I want to make a loud cry about my life.. I cant tolerate some things.
    I am expecting nice advice from friends like you. Thank you so much.

2. RAJA2709

RAJA2709 New IL'ite

Read ur problem.
    I find you pointed out no. of negative qualityof your hubby,I am surprised u could not find a single good quality in him.
    In my opinion every person has some good and bad qualities,pl find out something positive in him,then life will become easy and pleasurable,
    I am sorry to read out all replies/suggestion by other person,no body has gone into depth/root cause of the problem.
    Better you consult any Counseller,He/she will suggest you correct solution.
    Both of you are too young and there is long way to go,don't spoil ur married life.
    With best of luck
    Rajeshwar