life is very unfair.....

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by anika987, Feb 1, 2014.

1. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Well..I love to dance.My husband has two left feet:))

I have learnt dancing both classical and western,performed a lot in my school and college,intercollege and won many prizes.Now,after marriage life got busy.

We have many events going on in the community and recently we had a dance program for which we were invited last minute.I went to see and there was this couple who danced for some filmy music.Their dancing was very ok but everyone else were in awe of them.

One of my neighbor who knew I can dance randomly commented that I can perform dancing.for that all other neighbors laughed.one even commented "people can dance.but how many can dance well?"and smirked.

I was really mad.How can people assume who is talented or not?
    one is honestly I am not envious of them.I really felt their dance was ok coz I know a thing or two about dancing.Secondly,dance is my passion.I am crazy about it.hence,others comments hurt.

how do i get over stuff like this!! life is not fair to anyone.how do i overlook all this and let go??

2. Radhai

Radhai Platinum IL'ite

..and this made you think life is 'very unfair'..hmm..

6 people like this.
  3. Nadyne

Nadyne Senior IL'ite

Hi Brinda,

You know Brinda some people never miss the chance to hurt others. It's their nature and we should really feel sorry for them.... You have not to prove to anyone that you can dance, you know that you can do it, that's all it matters. If you love dancing, why don't you reconsider going back to dance. You shouldn't stop doing what you love otherwise you will regret it after. The more you wait the harder it becomes ........

Nadyne

1 person likes this.
  4. runbabyrun

runbabyrun Silver IL'ite

Brinda, if u have the time please go through a few threads in this section, then u would know what an unfair life really means.

1 person likes this.
  5. Bavishya

Bavishya Platinum IL'ite

Brinda really what is this? For this reason u think the life is unfair.:eek:mg:

2 people like this.
  6. persecutedDIL

persecutedDIL Gold IL'ite

Don't you think this has a very simple solution ?

Why don't you arrange a dance program either in your neighbourhood or town where you can showcase your dancing skills ? Is that such a big deal ?

Dance and tell us what others said. All the best!

Last edited: Feb 1, 2014
    sindmani, Rise and (deleted member) like this.
  7. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

3 people like this.
  8. Akanksha1982

Akanksha1982 IL Hall of Fame

brinda, in situations like these, just revert back, "sabko aapne jaisa mat samaj" (don't think every one is like you).

9. vini31

vini31 Gold IL'ite

hmmm and hence life is unfair ... now I understand the meaning of "he laments his own"

10. ishaansmom

ishaansmom Bronze IL'ite

Hi Brinda,
    if dancing is your passion, continue it.... Even if the whole world stands up and tells you that you can't.. Show them what you can do.. I believe that action speaks louder than words.. So if you get a chance to dance, go ahead and invite all those people who said that you can't dance and show them...have a sweet revenge against them..okie???friendssmiley

And to all of you who teased her for her lament " life is unfair"...the way different people see and face a problem will be different.. If you can't help them, at least do a favour of not teasing them..she just wanted to let out her frustration...

1 person likes this.