1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Life Is So Much Brighter When We Focus On What Truly Matters

Discussion in 'Friends & Neighbours' started by iyerviji, Jul 21, 2016.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

As we grow up, we learn that even the one person that wasn't supposed to ever let us down, probably will. You'll have your heart broken and you'll break hearts too. You'll fight with your best friend, lose friends you thought were forever, and you'll cry because time is passing too fast. So take too many pictures, laugh too much and love like you've never been hurt. You just have to live life to the fullest, tell someone what they mean to you, speak out, dance in the rain, hold someone's hand

The above is so true, instead of keeping in our heart I always like to share with others , so that my heartisclear and I need not worry.

An idle mind is devil's workshop. This istrue in my case. If I am idle I think somanythings. Thats why I keep myself busy. I will start thinking why I dont get feedbacks from old ILites, except some I dont get feedbacks from old ILites. There may be manyreasons for that I dont blame them. Might me they dont like my posting mostly everyday, if once a week and if its good then they might give feedback. This is a small thing which others wont worry but for me it s a big thing. I feel something is wrong with my writing or me.

There is always the other side to whatever we experience in this world. Then we will get the easy way to tackle the problem. We express our emotions by saying they made us feel , actually noone can make us feel . If we are angry, hurt or sad it is because of ourselves not because of someone else.Why blame others . We should know others feelings too. Noone will have a solution for our feelings Emotions are what we feel. If we take time to see the emotions of others, we will better understand them.

I was also feeling a relative of mine who was very close stopped calling me after she went to another city. I was waiting for her to call but no call from her. Everyday I think of her. She used to share everything . Then today I thought let me call her though she did not call me. Actually I thought I will tell her my feelings but then she is a nice person , so I did not want to hurt her and spoil our relationship. She also was talking like before only . She has health problems might be because of that she was not in a mood to talk. She is a personwho keeps everything in her heart and worries just opposite of me though we both are of the same star.

I love to write and have been writing here since nine years and boring people. Still I will continue to write because it gives me happiness and makes me forget everything.

feel.jpg

2. kcb

kcb IL Hall of Fame

@iyerviji .......Good one viji maa....

Never think that you are boring us with your writings.....we always love to read more snippets from you :)

iyerviji likes this.
  3. ashima10

ashima10 Platinum IL'ite

Viji Ma,

awesome write up always...do not worry about feedback...sometimes its just good to write.
    Ir feels nice to read your snippets so true and simple.

iyerviji likes this.
  4. sangeethakripa

sangeethakripa Gold IL'ite

Dear Mam

It has been always pleasure to read your snippets. You have shared your experiences with loads of optimism. You are a energizer. So keep writing (rocking). We always look forward to read yours.

iyerviji likes this.
  5. iyerviji

Thanks kcb dear for your first feedback and for always encouraging me with your sweet messages and apprciating me which gives me inspiration to write more.

kcb likes this.
  6. iyerviji

Thanks for your appreciation Ashima dear and also thanks for always encouraging me with your feedbacks which gives me inspiration to write more .Glad you like my snippets and love to read

7. iyerviji

Thanks for your compliments Sangeetha dear and also thanks for always encouraging me with your lovely mssages which gives me inspriation to write more . Glad you look forward to read my snippets