1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by its breathtaking moments.

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Jan 23, 2013.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Blessed are they who have the gift of making friends, for it is one of God's greatest gifts. It involves many things, but above all, the power of going out of one's self, and appreciating whatever is noble and loving in another.
    Thomas Hughes quotes

I am blessed that I get opportunity to meet many people and some become so close to me. I must say thanks to Jey and Malathy for this wonderful site because through this site only I got to know so many loving people. . Every day you come across a set of people and bond a relationship with them.

“You meet people who forget you. You forget people you meet. But sometimes you meet those people you can't forget. Those are your 'friends.'”

In IL I have got an opportunity to meet so many friends. Last year I had met Soldier in Kantha's house when we had a meet. I never thought that again today I will get a chance to meet. Today was her cousin sister's son's marriage. She had introduced me through phone to her cousin sister and I had just spoken to her on phone. We had never met. I was so surprised when Soldier told me that her cousin sister's son is getting married and she wants to invite you too. I was so surprised to here that because I have never seen her but still it was so nice of her to invite us also for the marriage. Though the marriage was far from our place but still since her cousin sister invited we also went for the marriage and it was nice to meet her sister and also Soldier, her husband and daughter. Soldier has many relations and most of them had come for the marriage and she introduced me each and everyone saying that I am her internet friend and they were surprised to hear that. Her cousin sister gave me a nice handbag too. Incidently her cousin sister and we share the same Wedding Anniversary day.

The happiest business in all the world is that of making friends, And no investment on the street pays larger dividends, For life is more than stocks and bonds, and love than rate percent, And he who gives in friendship's name shall reap what he has
    Bill Gates quotes

4 people like this.

2. knbg

knbg Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear aunty,
    That was sweet to read.....and I would seem like repeating the same again and again....but, it is your sweet nature that brought you so many friends and virtual daughters here aunty....I'm sure, soldier would cherish the meet up equally......:):)

2 people like this.
  3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thats so sweet of you Bhargavi dear to always motivate and encourage me with your sweet fbs. Thanks for your sweet words which I will always treasure. Thanks for the first like too

1 person likes this.
  4. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Wow that was a fast like Bhargavi dear, thinking of this only I will have a good sleep today. You know one thing I could not be without telling you tomorrow I am completing 40 years of married life. You know I cant keep anything a secret

1 person likes this.
  5. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Hearty Congratulations Dear aunty! How awesome is that! Have a fantastic day!

1 person likes this.
  6. BHAVNAM6

BHAVNAM6 Platinum IL'ite

My dear viji,

we are all overwhelmed with the fact that all the virtual friends have been getting as close as the friends in real life.You have shared the perfect example of your friend soldier in your unique style. It was a pleasure to read your lovely experience

My hearty congratulation for your wonderful journey......

Love,
    Bhavna.

1 person likes this.
  7. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Sabita dear thanks for the advance wishes

8. g3sudha

g3sudha IL Hall of Fame

Dear aunty
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  9. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Bhavna dear glad you liked the post, thanks for your sweet message

10. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Sudha dear thanks for your good wishes and lovely greetings. You made myday with your lovely greetings.