Life is not in a correct path

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Yuthishtra, Nov 7, 2014.

1. Yuthishtra

Yuthishtra New IL'ite

Hi friends,

I am a new bee in writing on Indusladies forum but been a regular reader of the posts for a while.

This post is about my current situation in life which I can't share with persons surrounding me.

I am married for 3 years and live in overseas with my husband and going through some hard phase in life.

We were married in India and due to some personal reasons we moved to overseas to start our lives. We didnt have friends here so whenever we see some Indians we wanted to be nice to them so we can have some family here.

But had many problems with the people we initially met and then somehow my husband got a job and started working on odd hours.

I have always had very good friends in my life and always wanted to be around people but here the situation is I have to sit all day in the apartment thinking to myself and being all alone for most part of the day is killing me as I long for people around me.

I keep calling my friends in India but fortunately or unfortunately all my friends are new moms or expecting babies and they are tied up with their lives and I cant discuss anything other than their babies.

I am longing to have babies but our situation in this country is not very good and we are in the process of extending our visas but couldnt find any possible situtions till now. We are waiting for our residency and only then we could go for having babies.

I am an IT graduate and in the process of getting a job here but though I am good at work I couldnt get any job for more than 1 year. This makes me really pissed of. Few Indian contacts we have here started thinking that I am not capable of getting a job here and started talking low of me.

All these things like no real friends or family around me, loneliness , job less situation, fear of future kills me and I could'nt discuss all these with my family members in India as they are already in the worry of me not having babies even after 3 years of marriage.

I posted all my thoughts here so I thought I have some platform of sharing.

Please friends and sisters help me in staying motivated as I kinda feel so depressed right now.

Thanks

1 person likes this.

2. Ragini25

Ragini25 Platinum IL'ite

Why is that?

3. indubalram

indubalram IL Hall of Fame

Dear OP,
    Devote your time to God and surely he will give you peace of mind. All the Best!

4. Yuthishtra

Yuthishtra New IL'ite

Hi Ragini,

Because if we are not sure what to do if our visa is not extended and then again we have to think of some alternative career path in home town and without sorting out all these matters ( like what we are going to do after 4 months time) we could'nt think of family planning.

Thanks

5. Yuthishtra

Yuthishtra New IL'ite

Hi Indu,

Thanks for your reply.

Sure will try to follow your words.

Thanks