1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Life is not a problem to solve , its a gift to experience

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Nov 24, 2015.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

Today I got these quotes in whatsapp which is apt to the thread I am going to post

Noone is born happy buteveryone is born with the ability to create happiness

Memories are always special sometimes we laugh by rememberin gthe ays we cried and sometimes we cry by remembering the days we laughed. Thats life

Moral of life

Whatever happens in life, just relax and try to manage with a smile
    Life is not a problem to solve, it is agift to get experience

I learnt in life that we have to create happiness by making others happy and being happy with whatever we enjoy or whatever we have in life. Everyone is not born with a silver spoon. The happiness we get after struggling cant be said in words, only by experience we come to know. I have experienced in life and have sweet memories and sad memories. I had equal share of happiness and sadness. We should have confidence in ourselves and convince ourself that we are the best , rather to spend the rest of our life convincing it to others

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory. My life is full of sweet memories when I look back . Life never provided success directly, I acheived success by making use of the opportunities and converted them into success. You must be thinking how can I say this .I can say because I have experienced life and seen good and bad , learnt from people and experiences and mistakes and today I feel happy and peaceful though there are problems. There is no end to problems, but why think of the problems and make ourselves unhappy and make others also unhappy, instead use the time in a fruitful way .

Now coming to the topic I wanted to write . From childhood I had lot of dreams, expectations, some were fulfilled and some not but I did not get disheartened but enjoyed whatever I got. Dont laugh if I say when I was a young girl I wanted a handsome husband with a high post , well furnished house etc. etc. I got a husband who is very simple, due to financial condition he could not study much , so he could not have high post but in life education, profession is not only needed but should be a nice person, be good to everyone, help everyone, do not have any expectations and all these qualities my husband has. I am writing this again because in life I had to adjust myself according tot eh circumstances to be happy and make others happy, thats why I think today after retirement I am happy though I lead a simple life. But I had friends and siblings who had whatever I dreamt and made myself happy whenever I visited them and stayed with them.

A door is much smaller compared to the house
    a lock is much smaller compared to the door
    and a key is the smallest of all but a key can open entire house
    thus a small thoughtful solution can solve major problems

This is one of the sweet and bst message received

No matter how beautiful and handsome you are, just remember Baboon and Gorillas also attract tourists - stop boasting

No matter how big an dstrong you are, you will not carry yourself to the grave - be humble

No matter how tall you are, you can never see tomorrow - be patient

No matter how light skinned you are, you always need light in darkness-Take caution

No matter how rich and many cars you have , you will always walk to bed - be contented

Take life easy

Life is Exp + Exp + Exp

Yesterday was experience, today is experiment and tomorrow is expectation
    So , use your experience in your experiment and achieve your expectations

2. pawarju

pawarju Bronze IL'ite

Very nice collection

1 person likes this.
  3. iyerviji

Welcome to my thread @pawarju and thanks for the superfast feedback which made my day

4. surekhap

surekhap Platinum IL'ite

what a great snippet vijiamma you have pointed the best guidelines how a person can lead a happy and peaceful life.

satisfaction is the only mantra.
    the realities of the life best quotes vijjiamma.

1 person likes this.
  5. sangeethakripa

sangeethakripa Gold IL'ite

Good share from your experience mam. Was delighted to read and compare. The knowledge you share with us from your life is abundant and we are blessed to take it from you.kneesmiley

1 person likes this.
  6. joylokhi

joylokhi Platinum IL'ite

Very apt quotable quotes and your explanations viji maami. enjoyed reading the same.

1 person likes this.
  7. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

Beautiful thought for the day Viji ma. I loved the sentence ,Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory, how true is that.
    Thank you for lightning up our day
    Love
    vani

1 person likes this.
  8. pinkydarling

pinkydarling Platinum IL'ite

Very very very Nice ma..
    U said Greatly..
    I read Somany times.Very Inspirational snippet.

1 person likes this.
  9. iyerviji

Wow I was just attending a call and when I logged in I saw 12 Notifications and felt happy. There were two subscribed threads , 1 post quotes and 9 likes what else I want.

Thanks @surekhap, @joylokhi, @sangeethakripa and @girvani for making my day with your feedbacks. Will write to you all individually later. Wanted to share my happiness with you all for getting so many feedbacks so soon.

As I had mentioned in my earlier post now a days Notifications make me very happy, sometimes when I log in and see 12 or 10 notifications I first click on that only, earlier I used to click on my threads.

1 person likes this.
  10. daisy2015

daisy2015 Platinum IL'ite

A great snippet at an apt time aunty hugsmiley

1 person likes this.