1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Life is not a Dream

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by ains, Jul 24, 2012.

1. Foundlove

Foundlove Gold IL'ite

Don't do anything you will regret later.
    1. Have you confirmed your pregnancy? If not please do that first. Don't take a decision alone on this, you can be blamed for murder. So be careful. Abortion is not a joke so don't talk casually about it.
    2.Next before contacting a lawyer separate from him first. You can do that within your house. Has he physically abused you ? Do u think he will harm you if you talk about separation? If so then go to a woman's shelter in your area or a friends house.
    3. You have to tell your parents ,your in laws. There is no running away from it. Take all ur things in another bedroom and tell him you want temporary separation. Then call ur parents, in laws in any order u deem right.
    Chances are people are oblivious to your pain and they will start damage control immediately. This is when u make ur mind.

You are a strong woman. Strength is inbuilt in us women that's why God made us physically fragile from outside. This is a big step. As soon as you do this all hell will break loose. Prepare yourself before doing anything.

Let us know what u think. We are here to help.

1 person likes this.
  2. falgunid18

falgunid18 Platinum IL'ite

Your baby hasnt done any harm to you. Your Husband did. If it is your husband's baby, then it is equally yours too.
    So instead of thinking this in anger, think calmly. it is your baby too. Do you want k*** the baby (sorry to use the word, but no matter what is going on in your life, as a reader, it really hurt me and am sure most of the other ilite's too also must be stunned by this)

IMO, ofcourse keep the baby, love and nurture him/her. A single parent can also raise a baby better than monster or normal parents.

2 people like this.
  3. TexasRanger

TexasRanger Senior IL'ite

I write this with the full knowledge that the Feminazis running this site will delete anything that doesnt confirm to their view point. Obviously the OPs location also prompted me to respond.

1. You have every right to separate/divorce with or without valid reason. Its your life and if you are not happy with it you should do something about it, especially when you dont have kids.

2. However it appears to me that you are trying to make the other person (your husband0 look bad in your eyes and others so that you can justify your actions

3. A guy who stood by you in miscarriages etc and financially helped your parents is a monster , yeah right. In this day and age If a person doesnt take anything from the girl's parents let alone give them something would be considered a saint. Especially when the girl in question is not financially contributing.

4. From what I read you do not work outside the family but are angry that your husband doesnt allow you to keep giving money to your parents. Like it or not traditionally this is not allowed and the girls parents will be looked down if they do this. In fact I do not know of any girls parents who would accept money from their daughters after marriage. If you are working and earning money it would be some what reasonable.

5. It appears to me that you are still too much attached to your parents and are demonizing your husband because he doesnt feel the same way about your parents

6. Last but not least any person who plan to kill their child, born or unborn is the real monster and doesnt deserve any symapthy. No exceptions.

1 person likes this.
  4. ains

ains New IL'ite

I am earning from day 1 I got married...and earning more than him......i don't want to be judged based on my income.....
    Also the money he gave for my sister's marriage....I am glad he helped in time of need.....but I did tell him before marriage I will stand by my parents as they dont have sons who will take care of them....Also who in the world said GIRL'S PARENTS are unworthy of help?and a SON-IN-LAW cannot behave like a son?
    Does it hold good if i say I cant function like a daughter-in-law with his parents....dont care for them......In which century are we.....that GIRL'S PARENTS have to bow down always?
    And is it a Man's Right to get angry or frustrated....cant a women be entitled to feel angry or vent?

Forget about PARENTS....What about the way you treat your WIFE ?
    I am sure I never metioned my earning when we fight....whatever I had to listen.......I guess this is the Self-Righteous filthy mind talking.......

And you say I should put up with a man who sleeps with me with someone else in his mind.....

5. ains

ains New IL'ite

Yes thats what I am confused about....I am not sure if my Baby has to face any consequences of that...if i do single parenting....like how kids compare themselves with others.....depression and all.....
    I know its hard for me to take any decision just like that but I am in a situation where I have to sacrifice my life peace ...everything if I have this babay and even then I am not sure what life I can give the baby.......
    I dont know if I have anymore strength to put up with him .

6. ains

ains New IL'ite

Yes I am hundred percent sure he will react violently ...because this happenned once last year...and took full bottle of asprin out of fear that I am trapped....Its horrible when he changes colors.I was admitted in a mental health institute as i committed suicide and just escaped death and then I was labelled as overreacting ...personality disorder...but how can I explain what I faced those 2 hours all alone....how he chased me on road when I was literally running for life......

7. ains

ains New IL'ite

Will the Guy's parents be treated the same way if they take money?

1 person likes this.
  8. ains

ains New IL'ite

Also,I dont want to be judged based on earnings.....but I am earning too.....more than that I think every person be it a man or a women needs respect and love to stay,live or atleast spend 5 minutes together.

1 person likes this.
  9. ains

ains New IL'ite

How can anyone not be attached to parents.Also...I dont think I am painting a picture here about my husband...I dont need to.I am sure whoever reads the post will understand that anguish comes from true torture experienced and not just misconceptions.
    I have enough education and character to understand if he did that in frustration or just for a sadistic pleasure.

1 person likes this.
  10. ains

ains New IL'ite

Whatever made you think I will give my true location when I am discussing something as personal as this situation.