1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Life is like riding a bicycle ,to keep your balance ,you must keep moving.

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Aug 2, 2013.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

If you want something you never had, do something you have never done…..
    Don’t go the way life takes you, Take life the way you go….
    Remember, You are not living because you are born!!!
    You are born to live ..

Since two Fridays I am very happy but something happens to spoil my mood.Last Friday it was Indusladies . I could not log in to Indusladies. Tried all the ways, troubled all my dearies but no luck. So became active in Facebook and after trying my patience for 3 days I could log in on Monday 29th.

Now from morning I have been very happy. First thing I shared my pooja and lunch with my friends virtually in Facebook and Indusladies and I was so happy to receive so many loving comments. Early morning when I logged in I was so happy that Balajee has nominated Swathi's post . That was her first post and I was happy to see the nomination. Swathi is my brother in law's daughter , so more happy . Wanted to convey to her but I could not get her through phone. I am a person if I want something will try all ways to get it. So phoned her house and told them to contact and ask her to phone me. Told her about the nomination. I did not know that something wrong with my mobile that time. Being Aadi Friday had made Vella payasam and me and dh enjoyed the lunch. My sister called and she also said she could not get me through my mobile. Then tried but I am not able to get any number. Have to phone and ask them but thought before that will share it with you all. I have always seen that though God gives me happiness , He sees that I dont fly in the air and forget Him, so He gives me some problems and tries my patience. I always believe in Patience and Perseverance can overcome mountains. So let me be patient.

“Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets.

So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don’t,

and believe that everything happens for a reason.

If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it.

Nobody said that it’d be easy; they just promised it’d be worth it.”

At childhood we cry loudly to get what we like .
    But now when we grown up ,We cry silently to forget what we like that’s life.

2 people like this.

2. luckysangeetha

luckysangeetha Gold IL'ite

for this above I can quote u an example that MIL would say always

panchali I guess prayed Krishna for giving some problems so that she can keep remembering him and praying him

Good post viji mam

2 people like this.
  3. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

Thank you Sangeetha for making my day with your first and only fb so far. What your MIL said is true.